Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t do it if on Twitter, as I am blocked, as are probably a lot of City fans, so the survey will be flawed. A bit like his character.
Nick Harris is just another one of the WhatsApp dog bothering weird lying zero professionalism racist utter thundercunt nonces that are somehow making a living as journalists. Weird cunts.

Nick Harris is just another one of the WhatsApp dog bothering weird lying zero professionalism racist utter thundercunt nonces that are somehow making a living as journalists. Weird cunts.
I might do a Twitter survey about football journalists.

Q. Is Nick Harris a dog bothering weird lying zero professionalism racist utter thundercunt nonce that is somehow making a living as a journalist?

A. Definitely
B. Absolutely
C. Oh Yes
D. 100%

He has already written his story, ‘fans want state ownership banned by regulator’
He thinks this pathetic parody of research, pre-loaded with bias, malice and bad faith, will justify months of articles by himself and the WhatsApp wankers afterwards, all quoting the results of his own travesty of a survey

One of our more literate posters should write his article in advance. It shouldn't be difficult given the loaded questions but would really fuck with its credibility.

Here is a nicely worded unbiased question ... no mention of American investment funds, buying clubs by remortgaging them, burdening them with debt, not investing or developing the local areas, being sponsored by money launders , etc ... "Q5: Do you think English football should have an independent regulator with powers to ban nation states, sovereign wealth funds or state-backed individuals from owning English football clubs?"

Here is a nicely worded unbiased question ... no mention of American investment funds, buying clubs by remortgaging them, burdening them with debt, not investing or developing the local areas, being sponsored by money launders , etc ... "Q5: Do you think English football should have an independent regulator with powers to ban nation states, sovereign wealth funds or state-backed individuals from owning English football clubs?"
Zero mention of leveraged buyouts or American cartels trying to knobble any competition

"State backed individuals" lol the mental gymnastics.

Nick: "How can I pre-empt the City fans pointing out they aren't state owned"?

If the individuals are using their own wealth, then they aren't state backed, you berk.
His Twitter handle always gives me a giggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.