Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
harris gets up half an hour earlier so he can hate us for a little longer , we really have got under his skin , he's obsessed with our club and the hate and bile he spews is an embarrasment to the profession of journalism .
Just hope he has the sense to give the Etihad a wide berth and continues his cowardly tirade from behind his computer
Quite a few scum journalist comment on our reactional support , but our club is probably the only one consistently attacked by the media , fair enough if there are facts to back up articles , but they just repeat City Bingo to attract the clicks of the retarded Rags & Dippers and others who believe these scummy fuckers writing their fictional shite about us.
Journalism used to be a respected career , now its full of gossips and shit stirrers with an agenda , a modern day journalist is for sale to the highest bidder the majority of them of morally bereft.

Anyone hear Agbonlahor on the radio this morning taking a pop at Keane?
Now, I’m no fan of the dog interferer but Christ, Gabby Agbinlahor who stole a living for 10 years taking on Keane live on radio. What an idiot. Checked the playing stats for both and Keane scored the same amount of league goals as him! (87)
It’s clear there’s a Rooney rule in play to promote more diversity in the media which I’m all for, Nedum, Micah and Trevor Sinclair all going great guns but I just don’t see how the likes of Agbonahor and Anton Ferdinand who both struggle to speak in coherent sentences get the gig, and don’t get me started on Jack Wilshere as a pundit..

I thought we just consciously reined in our spending?
Mancini really was stitched up with that window, an absolute shocker when you have just won the league

View attachment 35791
All our incoming transfers were late in the window IIRC. Pretty sure Rodwell was announced the day we played Chelsea in Charity Shield at Villa and was followed by a flurry of arrivals, none of which apart from Nastasic improved us.

Everyone on the planet knows exactly what the results of his "big project" are going to show. Curiously, they will reveal "what a possible independent regulator might / should so (sic)" (presumably he means "do") which will coincide exactly with his own obsessive views and involve dismantling every aspect of City's very successful business model.

Presumably he thinks that going through this charade and dressing it up as some sort of "research" will lend it faux gravitas when he submits it to the regulator, or more likely, uses a newspaper to promote it. Sadly for Nick, his independence has been thoroughly compromised and we're all laughing at him.
I like to laugh at people who make cunts of themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.