Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems he has paid a visit to this site, and taken exception to one or two comments made about him - which unsurprisingly, are not very complimentary.

Our hostility towards him will no doubt show when he delivers his analysis from the results of his project.

It will be interesting to see what he does with the results as even with his loaded questions, he’s asked fans of clubs who are the worst owners;

I can’t see Everton, Rags, Arsenal etc etc who are continually complaining about their owners as the worst choosing sheik mansour.

The hate started when Pep joined. Non if human rights, bungs, state owned, none of it mattered until the 2nd season when it became clear Pep WOULD ruin the premier hierarchy.

When Pep leaves non of it will matter again.

Its been marvelous watching them cry, its been the time of my life watching City win all the stuff they would normally win, and then watching them cry again. I'v absolutely loved going onto opposition forums just to see their anguish and bitterness.
This. It’s complete annihilation of entitlement by beautiful football.

I remember watching Spain win 3 major championships in a row between 2008 and 2012 along with the football that Pep’s Barcelona was bringing to a world wide audience and I couldn’t get enough of it. It was football at its simplest, it was football at its best, it was football at its most beautiful and now it’s here at Manchester City.

We have the privilege to watch the beautiful game at its artistic best and it is wearing the sky blue of Manchester City and that, that is what the cunts can’t stomach.

I crave more beautiful football from our team and relish the continued opportunity to bathe in the artistry woven by the mastery of Pep Guardiola.

It really doesn’t matter to me what bile the likes of Harris, Delaney, Panja etc print. Nothing and I mean nothing can take away the absolute joy I get in watching our team play.

I still get that typical city thing before each match though. Will that ever leave me?

This. It’s complete annihilation of entitlement by beautiful football.

I remember watching Spain win 3 major championships in a row between 2008 and 2012 along with the football that Pep’s Barcelona was bringing to a world wide audience and I couldn’t get enough of it. It was football at its simplest, it was football at its best, it was football at its most beautiful and now it’s here at Manchester City.

We have the privilege to watch the beautiful game at its artistic best and it is wearing the sky blue of Manchester City and that, that is what the cunts can’t stomach.

I crave more beautiful football from our team and relish the continued opportunity to bathe in the artistry woven by the mastery of Pep Guardiola.

It really doesn’t matter to me what bile the likes of Harris, Delaney, Panja etc print. Nothing and I mean nothing can take away the absolute joy I get in watching our team play.

I still get that typical city thing before each match though. Will that ever leave me?

Are you sure didn’t consider it boring & and
Soulless

Coke head Merson has commented on our empty seats compared to Everton's loyals upport of 36k rammed to the rafters at Goodison , and Everton are and always will be a bigger club than us.
Lets see how many of the 55k seats they fill in their new stadium , and as for Everton always being a bigger club and always has been , Merson has been using too much of his favoured "product" , another pundit engaging in CityBingo to keep him relevant.
City Bingo and boiling piss trending all over the world.

Coke head Merson has commented on our empty seats compared to Everton's loyals upport of 36k rammed to the rafters at Goodison , and Everton are and always will be a bigger club than us.
Lets see how many of the 55k seats they fill in their new stadium , and as for Everton always being a bigger club and always has been , Merson has been using too much of his favoured "product" , another pundit engaging in CityBingo to keep him relevant.
Anything that Merson has to say I just treat it with the contempt it deserves.

Will this drivel ever stop??? Not slagging off everton, but there are always tonnes of empty seats at goodison (in a much smaller ground). Like most old grounds, the spacing of the rows and seats and angle / pitch makes empty seats less obvious, plus the darker colour obviously doesn't stand out.
I'm not sure what metric the thick **** is using to make his claim, even in the mid eighties when they were winning Div 1 and we were in Div 2 we were getting similar or bigger crowds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.