Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems he has paid a visit to this site, and taken exception to one or two comments made about him - which unsurprisingly, are not very complimentary.

Our hostility towards him will no doubt show when he delivers his analysis from the results of his project.
Weirdly he has sent the same tweet 'to the fans' of all PL clubs invidually. Even City fans. All identical except the club name is different.
But some clubs tweets have copies for various people, some l have heard of some not. I am sure people who go on twitter will know most.
I had to laugh at two of the names attached the the 'Villa' fans. I don't see many real football fans giving any credence to any replies which might be forthcoming from Stanley Colleymore or Ozzie Osbourne.

Weirdly he has sent the same tweet 'to the fans' of all PL clubs invidually. Even City fans. All identical except the club name is different.
But some clubs tweets have copies for various people, some l have heard of some not. I am sure people who go on twitter will know most.
I had to laugh at two of the names attached the the 'Villa' fans. I don't see many real football fans giving any credence to any replies which might be forthcoming from Stanley Colleymore or Ozzie Osbourne.
Bark at The Moon ?

I,'ll get my coat.

Slightly going off topic here but last night I flicked over to BT at half time of the old firm and found a rerun of City beating Peps Bayern at the Etihad.
Great game and result but what was even more striking was the commentary.
As Aguero went through and scored the winner in injury time (his hatrick) Andy Townsend shouts "get in".
Fast forward a few years and the change from positive commentary to now negative commentary on our games is huge.
Was BT being nice at the time as they didn't see us as much of a threat in champs league back then?
If so why are they wankers with us now when we still haven't won it?
That game was actually shown live on ITV.

It was the last season The Champions League was shown on free to air TV (ITV) and Sky before BT Sport's took over

BT was what I watched it on the other night
Yeah when BT Sports bought the rights they got the back catalogue all champions league games from ITV and Sky

The rags Vs Real Madrid game from 2003 I think was on a couple of days ago where the real Ronaldo scored a hat trick at the swamp.

The commentary was Clive Tyldesley and Ron Atkinson

Yeah when BT Sports bought the rights they got the back catalogue all champions league games from ITV and Sky

The rags Vs Real Madrid game from 2003 I think was on a couple of days ago where the real Ronaldo scored a hat trick at the swamp.

The commentary was Clive Tyldesley and Ron Atkinson
Crimson Clive and Racist Ron. What a combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.