Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coke head Merson has commented on our empty seats compared to Everton's loyals upport of 36k rammed to the rafters at Goodison , and Everton are and always will be a bigger club than us.
Lets see how many of the 55k seats they fill in their new stadium , and as for Everton always being a bigger club and always has been , Merson has been using too much of his favoured "product" , another pundit engaging in CityBingo to keep him relevant.
City Bingo and boiling piss trending all over the world.
I think we need some persepctive - post war years up to 1995 which is roughy when capacities dropped a lot due to all seater stadiums we only had higher average crowds in 17 of 48 years. I'm happy to concede that Everton are a big club with a lot of history as the fans of them that I know are sound and have great football knowledge. They also have to share a city with a load of tossers wearing red!

1643967397728.png

I think we need some persepctive - post war years up to 1995 which is roughy when capacities dropped a lot due to all seater stadiums we only had higher average crowds in 17 of 48 years. I'm happy to concede that Everton are a big club with a lot of history as the fans of them that I know are sound and have great football knowledge. They also have to share a city with a load of tossers wearing red!

View attachment 35831

I know its not important but the way the x axis runs from right to left hurts my brain

should only ever be left to right unless your a wrong un

Yeah when BT Sports bought the rights they got the back catalogue all champions league games from ITV and Sky

The rags Vs Real Madrid game from 2003 I think was on a couple of days ago where the real Ronaldo scored a hat trick at the swamp.

The commentary was Clive Tyldesley and Ron Atkinson
Give the rags their dues I remember them giving him a standing ovation when he came off in that game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.