Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicknames aside, I always think there is a spectrum with journalists that obviously don't like City, ranging from the super snide to the super deranged.

Rob Harris is quite possibly the snidest of all of them. Nick Harris is one of the crazier ones (not the craziest). I don't think either of them are dumb tbh.

For reference I'd put Delaney in the middle, although he is one I'd question intellectually.

Delaney is a sociopath.

Wrong,wrong,wrong.
The traditional ko time was 2pm,because pre floodlight era it was dark by 4.30 pm in December and January.
And in the first half of the 20th century most people worked on Saturday morning only(usually finishing at 12.30/13.00 hrs).
3pm ko only became the usual time from the 1950s when floodlights were installed at most grounds.
Mid week matches were played In the afternoon as well. I remember my dad taking me to Goodison where we stood in an open end behind a goal. I was hit on the head by a coin.
Welcome to Scouse land.

Mid week matches were played In the afternoon as well. I remember my dad taking me to Goodison where we stood in an open end behind a goal. I was hit on the head by a coin.
Welcome to Scouse land.
Those pennies were big as well! And threepenny bits potentially lethal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.