Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fucking Mail again (just got in from the bar I where watched it) and wanted to read the story I'd just seen............................. Nothing...........I'm sure we played........... did we?......... you wouldn't know it if you read this bog roll.
Posted a similar thing last night including the mirror.

It's an Amazon documentary, not a BBC one.

I'm not expecting Nugent to do anything else but simper at him, but the BBC aren't going to turn down an early interview with him though - there are quite a lot of people who will be interested, not just MU fans.
Thanks. I missed that just assumed it was BBC
So my next question is why do BBC NW news think they have to promote a documentary made by another company.
Then they had the fat twat really looking the part of a piss head on amongst the main headlines at 0800 which seemed to.be about less important matters such as Ukraine and the Covid restrictions being lifted early. Did n't see the actual interview bit curious to know why BBC push a programme which many BBC viewers will not be able to see.
Even if they want to.

Not sure if Keyes is trolling or being serious.

Hopefully De Jong will have a word

Richard Keys has now chatted shit since 1992 - plus posted a fair bit whilst wearing his Barbie jump suit in front of his keyboard.
Thats more than any other football ‘commentator’ during the same period.’ Draw your own conclusions. I hope schedulers and media employers do soon.

Not sure if Keyes is trolling or being serious.

Hopefully De Jong will have a word

Obviously that rat from the Stretford swamp (plus many others) does not have 10 years in the PL but he has got a fair few in his short time here.
The number of penalties 'won' by the rags 'n' dippers needs closer inspection by officials. Perhaps the werewolf is trying to get back out of his exile so he won't mention the PL and Sky's darlings and their dirty deeds.

I would say based on my own observations that we probably receive around 50% of the penalties that we should have had, and in Sterling's case probably more like 40%
26 penalties comes nowhere near the fifty odd fouls that have been committed. I make that as many fouls that got waved away.
I would also like to think that over the last 10 years or so that the club has been compiling a well documented file, with video evidence, dialogue and context of all of the strange/unusual/incorrect/dodgy/corrupt/bizarre decisions we have had that go against us.
It may be very useful in the future - if a corruption in football inquiry is launched.

He's trolling and he want's attention.

I wish City fans would stop falling for it and giving it to him and those like him.

When others reply, retweet or share twitter posts they can then show their employer how much enagement and clicks they create.

Just block and ignore.
Thanks for the advice of how l should treat the stupid utterances of that clown.
Fortunately l gave no use for twitter but if you really want to be helpful to a Old Blue perhaps you could stand on the edge of the pitch on the East Stand side you can signal when l and those sitting around me should cheer and boo. Buy us some beer and we will even sing. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.