Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
£500K wages per week for CR37 is not to blame.
£350K wages per week for Jaded Sanchez is not to blame.

It's Jack Grealish's wages that are to blame for Mo Salah's contract problems.
tu3xhUI.gif

According to "Liverpool Legend" Mark Lawrenson in a recent MuEN article.

Coisty comes over as a honest commentator and has the enthusiasm of an ardent fan.
He adds to the atmosphere and is refreshing in these days of cult commentary.
I always remember Ally commentating during lockdown away at Everton, he was so enthusiastic and complimentary about City. It was so strange to hear that I remember it well!

Second is the new first when City is involved. You see the Scousers don’t like it that we compete on the field. Our achievements ignored and rubbished because we have a foreign owner.

Most scousers have the league table printed out at home with first scribbled out. Let on it did not happen. Second to a genuinely world class team is admirable on their shoe string budget. The league is not seen as the benchmark to gauge a formidable team but rather winning the lesser known cup and the FA cup. Throw in the biggest parade and who can behave like a feral tramp in Paris and bang you have a real winner.

Poor victims also someone else’s fault.
Yeah, the fact that they finished second is someone else's fault - OURS!! I hope we are to blame for the next umpteen seasons!

Just to put things in to perspective. After all the shit we read and have to put up with at the end of day it’s just a game of football and a lot of us get great pleasure watching the game and trying to work out how things work out. So I need to tell you all I love my football and most especially Manchester City and Tony Book who lived close to me. But most of all I would like to say good bye to my younger brother who died this morning at the age of 59yrs with his family beside him. He was a blue.

Just to put things in to perspective. After all the shit we read and have to put up with at the end of day it’s just a game of football and a lot of us get great pleasure watching the game and trying to work out how things work out. So I need to tell you all I love my football and most especially Manchester City and Tony Book who lived close to me. But most of all I would like to say good bye to my younger brother who died this morning at the age of 59yrs with his family beside him. He was a blue.
So sorry for your lose mate.

Spanishbob, so sorry to hear about your brother. I’m sure he’s up there with my Dad, Neil Young and all the other blues cheering City on from above.

Spanishbob
i don’t know you from the proverbial. But your post is a real gutwrencher. I’ve had a great night out and just catching up on BM what a post to read. My thoughts and best wishes are with you and your kids family.
God bless you blue

Sorry for the loss of a fellow blue.

RIP to your baby brother Spanishbob, fortunately he left us with the memory of a fresh championship on his mind and his family at his side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.