Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Daily Fail now lauding the mighty Chelsea under Tuchel. It seems 3 trophies is a 'glut'...

Thomas Tuchel basks in Chelsea's 'dream' Club World Cup victory and claims 'everyone is jealous' of the Blues as the German boss adds to his glut of silverware at Stamford Bridge after edging Brazilian side Palmeiras in the Abu Dhabi final​

Tuchel knows no league title next season he be gone

The Daily Fail now lauding the mighty Chelsea under Tuchel. It seems 3 trophies is a 'glut'...

Thomas Tuchel basks in Chelsea's 'dream' Club World Cup victory and claims 'everyone is jealous' of the Blues as the German boss adds to his glut of silverware at Stamford Bridge after edging Brazilian side Palmeiras in the Abu Dhabi final​

Three? Two of those were continuation trophies like the Community Shield. They mean fuck all in real terms but already showing as a “double” on Chelsea’s wiki page. Strewth.

Does look a bit shit, but I hate these media dickheads who are getting very well paid to watch football & talk absolute bollocks about it, then start complaining about the food & facilities they have to put up with?

United might have shit food but he deserves it the self entitled knob.
I'm never a fan of signing anyone from the Swamp, however I feel poaching the responsible 'Chef' for that particular creation and allowing him to continue the good work for the journalists at our gaff would be a terrific step in the right direction................

I'm never a fan of signing anyone from the Swamp, however I feel poaching the responsible 'Chef' for that particular creation and allowing him to continue the good work for the journalists at our gaff would be a terrific step in the right direction................

I hear City have scrambled a deal together and his fellow chiefs at utd are egging him on to come to us

Just catching up now and also noticed “it took a Norwich mistake to gift the opener to the league leaders” after sterling’s first - as if it was on a plate for him
I’d like to know how many other players would have taken advantage of that ‘mistake’. Still had loads to do and finished it brilliantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.