Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
This.

Part of me wants to lose by a single goal tonight. I know we'd turn it around in the 2nd leg and it get a loss out the way for the PL games as we usually go on an ass kicking run after a defeat.
We are already on an arse kicking run

We seem to really annoy the dippers. Tront today having a dig at city for… you guessed it not winning the champions league. Apparently it was not a dig at city but shows the dippers superiority. Hahaha

Would that be the same team who only managed 1 league win in 30 years despite having a huge monetary advantage over most of the league?

We are living well and truly rent free. City must be on their minds night and day ;)

Fuck right off with that insecure nonsense. MCFC ok ;)

Last edited:
We seem to really annoy the dippers. Tront today having a dig a city for… you guessed it not winning the champions league. Apparently it was not a dig at city but shows the dippers superiority. Hahaha

Would that be the same team who only managed 1 league win in 30 years despite having a huge monetary advantage over most of the league?

We are living well and truly rent free. City must be on their minds night and day ;)

That same article mentions that they are also neck & neck with us in the league and going to do the quadruple

I always like to read positive press articles about City before a CL game.

You know, current PL Champions, top of the PL, winners of their CL group, etc.

AF7-AE348-D18-F-450-A-AD14-95-F428-ED15-A5.jpg

Would we ever see articles and stock pictures like that for United, Liverpool, and Chelsea before a CL match?

You know the answer to that.

PS. The carefully picked stock pictures of a miserable looking Pep and City players is hilarious.

We seem to really annoy the dippers. Tront today having a dig a city for… you guessed it not winning the champions league. Apparently it was not a dig at city but shows the dippers superiority. Hahaha

He’s just given our team talk for next time we play them. Cheers, Ouse.

You've got plenty of coverage of a tennis player and his refusal to have a jab on Breakfast. No room to mention little City. After 13 minutes of him they have moved to some media guy talking about him.
Meanwhile on local.news little City's little mention seems more about Grealish not playing again than the team playing.
And after 22 minutes talking about Jovetic. they get on to the weather...
Perhaps the BBC will interview Putin and check his troops are vaccinated before they invade.
Europe's on a war footing and on the main BBC News the big story is about a tennis player who thinks he's too important to get a jab. For ten minutes!
I'm against privatisation in general but the BBC needs to sort its middle class/Londoncentric self out. I wouldn't weep if it was sold off. If it isn't tennis it's rugby union. You can go years without meeting anyone who is into either sport.

Europe's on a war footing and on the main BBC News the big story is about a tennis player who thinks he's too important to get a jab. For ten minutes!
I'm against privatisation in general but the BBC needs to sort its middle class/Londoncentric self out. I wouldn't weep if it was sold off. If it isn't tennis it's rugby union. You can go years without meeting anyone who is into either sport.
Sort of the same with those poxy parties at #10 sometimes there is just worse things to get worked up about.

Putin is on the verge of invading Ukraine but first let's go over to number ten where Laura Kruckiofjefjberg and her slanty mouth is ready to ask Boris if he received his questionnaire from the Met yet?

Also, who is that female that you always here shouting at them in the most whining voice ever.

did you have a party at number ten prime ministerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Or whatever question she shouts, always the same woman but you never see her.

Wow, that turned into a rant lol

Sorry.

Sort of the same with those poxy parties at #10 sometimes there is just worse things to get worked up about.

Putin is on the verge of invading Ukraine but first let's go over to number ten where Laura Kruckiofjefjberg and her slanty mouth is ready to ask Boris if he received his questionnaire from the Met yet?

Also, who is that female that you always here shouting at them in the most whining voice ever.

did you have a party at number ten prime ministerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Or whatever question she shouts, always the same woman but you never see her.

Wow, that turned into a rant lol

Sorry.
At the risk of moving the thread away from football, don't be fooled. It's not about parties, it's about our leaders lying to Parliament, breaking the Ministerial Code and dumping any pretence at democracy or high public standards into the gutter. They even lied tithe Queen FFS.
I do agree the BBC has itself dumbed down to a dreadful extent whereby football wise they are essentially after clicks, hence the red shirt love in. However, to sell it off is not the right thing because we will go down the American road and fuel artificial divides that let the bastards in charge keep shafting us
My rant over too!!

RTE in Ireland would be falling over themselves to have coverage of utd or the dippers playing against the Albanian champions on CL nights. Tonight PSG's game is their pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.