Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the risk of moving the thread away from football, don't be fooled. It's not about parties, it's about our leaders lying to Parliament, breaking the Ministerial Code and dumping any pretence at democracy or high public standards into the gutter. They even lied tithe Queen FFS.
I do agree the BBC has itself dumbed down to a dreadful extent whereby football wise they are essentially after clicks, hence the red shirt love in. However, to sell it off is not the right thing because we will go down the American road and fuel artificial divides that let the bastards in charge keep shafting us
My rant over too!!
Murdoch and Rothermere have been grooming and radicalising idiots for decades with their selfish, commercially driven hatred of the BBC. And managed to convince them it is a hotbed of commies when virtually all of its senior figures have connections to the Tories and the current regime

Europe's on a war footing and on the main BBC News the big story is about a tennis player who thinks he's too important to get a jab. For ten minutes!
I'm against privatisation in general but the BBC needs to sort its middle class/Londoncentric self out. I wouldn't weep if it was sold off. If it isn't tennis it's rugby union. You can go years without meeting anyone who is into either sport.
I think it's a government directive,the enemy within, to turn out shite and make people like your good-self to think the way you do.

We seem to really annoy the dippers. Tront today having a dig a city for… you guessed it not winning the champions league. Apparently it was not a dig at city but shows the dippers superiority. Hahaha

Would that be the same team who only managed 1 league win in 30 years despite having a huge monetary advantage over most of the league?

We are living well and truly rent free. City must be on their minds night and day ;)

Fuck right off with that insecure nonsense. MCFC ok ;)
The biggest and best trophies, what a total scouse cock.
They won a cup comp called the champions league.
Champions being the operative word, cos they played another English team in that final and between them hadn't been champions in their own country for 87 yrs.
Plus they lost 4 games out of the 13 played to win the "champions League"

Fuck them, but oh how good does it feel to stop the Victims being kings of England.

Brighton away 3 yrs ago for us to win it almost made me cum

Europe's on a war footing and on the main BBC News the big story is about a tennis player who thinks he's too important to get a jab. For ten minutes!
I'm against privatisation in general but the BBC needs to sort its middle class/Londoncentric self out. I wouldn't weep if it was sold off. If it isn't tennis it's rugby union. You can go years without meeting anyone who is into either sport.
I love tennis

Any story that combines covid and the actions of the no 1 tennis player in the world is gonna be of more interest to the average man in the street than Eastern European geopolitics.

Older people are more interested in politics than younger people, the BBC are obsessed with appealing to youngsters.

At the risk of moving the thread away from football, don't be fooled. It's not about parties, it's about our leaders lying to Parliament, breaking the Ministerial Code and dumping any pretence at democracy or high public standards into the gutter. They even lied tithe Queen FFS.
I do agree the BBC has itself dumbed down to a dreadful extent whereby football wise they are essentially after clicks, hence the red shirt love in. However, to sell it off is not the right thing because we will go down the American road and fuel artificial divides that let the bastards in charge keep shafting us
My rant over too!!
They have been shafting us forever my friend, Con or Lab they are all birds of a feather.

The biggest and best trophies, what a total scouse cock.
They won a cup comp called the champions league.
Champions being the operative word, cos they played another English team in that final and between them hadn't been champions in their own country for 87 yrs.
Plus they lost 4 games out of the 13 played to win the "champions League"

Fuck them, but oh how good does it feel to stop the Victims being kings of England.

Brighton away 3 yrs ago for us to win it almost made me cum
Tbf their team the best it’s been for decades, they are genuinely good enough to only lose 4 games in a league season, and that would usually romp the league title. If it hadn’t been for city raising the standard needed to win the league they would have pissed their way to 5 leagues and the media would be wanking over them overtaking rags overall. I know the rags have finished 2nd in that timeframe but weren’t really contenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.