Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf their team the best it’s been for decades, they are genuinely good enough to only lose 4 games in a league season, and that would usually romp the league title. If it hadn’t been for city raising the standard needed to win the league they would have pissed their way to 5 leagues and the media would be wanking over them overtaking rags overall. I know the rags have finished 2nd in that timeframe but weren’t really contenders.
Sorry don't agree.
The Dippers are better than utd but get a hell of a lot of help to stay in a title race with city

Europe's on a war footing and on the main BBC News the big story is about a tennis player who thinks he's too important to get a jab. For ten minutes!
I'm against privatisation in general but the BBC needs to sort its middle class/Londoncentric self out. I wouldn't weep if it was sold off. If it isn't tennis it's rugby union. You can go years without meeting anyone who is into either sport.
I take it you watched the Early Evening News. This morning it went on andon either two other blokes speaking at length. 25 minutes at all. It was reminiscent of Desperate Dan interviewing the lying pissartist in an ever so 'umble manner.
They will be wishing now they had saved it to avoid reporting City's big win in Europe. Prince Andrew will no doubt come to their rescue as Ukraine and inflation do not seem important for them.
They might have to arrange the Prodigal Son St Marcus to return but it does seem his charity deeds have waned and his Sugar Mummy lost her place on the settee.

Ian Darke. King of the fucking waffle and Martin "For sure" Keown.

Just fuck the fuck off
Great summary Kippax. Was it 3 or 4 times fucking Darker went on about the CL final we lost and Rodri not playing? He definitely repeated it at the start of the second half.
Also gave all sorts of stats about us not winning at various places in Portugal. A couple of times Keown had to bring back to the game on the pitch
What topped it off for me was the complete disrespect show to one of the greatest coaches and characters in the English game saying "Malcolm Allison, the bloke with the hat. Fedora was it?"
This was a fantastic display by an ENGLISH club and it warranted far better than shite BT.

Great summary Kippax. Was it 3 or 4 times fucking Darker went on about the CL final we lost and Rodri not playing? He definitely repeated it at the start of the second half.
Also gave all sorts of stats about us not winning at various places in Portugal. A couple of times Keown had to bring back to the game on the pitch
What topped it off for me was the complete disrespect show to one of the greatest coaches and characters in the English game saying "Malcolm Allison, the bloke with the hat. Fedora was it?"
This was a fantastic display by an ENGLISH club and it warranted far better than shite BT.
IIRC, on the final whistle, one of Darke’s first 3 or 4 words was ‘liverpool’. Was just pure instinct on his part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.