Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do get some unfair jibes and biased coverage in the press but an element of our fanbase have taken that paranoia and insecurity way too far and have become obsessed.

We certainly don't get ignored.

Fuck em. Everyone hated Man United when they were successful. It comes with the territory.

I disagree about the ignored, there are times when the best team in the National sport winning the best prizes don’t get reported on.

however we have our own club / fan media at times so I get to hear/watch & see what it want.

BBC Sport this morning on the game last night.

"But City were just too strong, some have suggested worryingly so for the competition's sake."

This is where it's catch 22 though isn't it ?? City can't be "worryingly too strong for the competition's sake" while at the same time being brow beaten by the exact same 'journalists' for not having won the said competition ???

It's one or the other - can't be both

As night follows day.

City play well. Talkshite gets the dippers calling in to get their profits off by slagging us off.

Yes I saw that and thought that has to win knobhead of the century for the writer but who is Harry de Cosemo? I tried for an anagram of all the usual suspects without success.
You want to try a bit harder mate

hardcore dreamers?

Taking The fucking Piss Now

however I’m confident we will get on with our professional quiet way of playing a different game to everybody else. ….relax, enjoy the saltiness.

We’ve earned it fellow blues. This has been a long time coming

Thought BT we're surprisingly OK last night
So did I. Likewise I generally don't get that would up by the BBC. The media generally fall into two camps:

1) Those whose commercial focus sees them trying to get into the mindset of the Man Utd and Liverpool fan, and
2) Those with a political axe to grind who somehow think that the Emirati are a threat to the Free World.

It's no. 2 that are the problem for they are evangelical and will spend their lifetime motivated by MCFC. We know these people very well. They trailblazed the FFP prosecution. That was to be their finest hour. It was not to be but they will never give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.