Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did I. Likewise I generally don't get that would up by the BBC. The media generally fall into two camps:

1) Those whose commercial focus sees them trying to get into the mindset of the Man Utd and Liverpool fan, and
2) Those with a political axe to grind who somehow think that the Emirati are a threat to the Free World.

It's no. 2 that are the problem for they are evangelical and will spend their lifetime motivated by MCFC. We know these people very well. They trailblazed the FFP prosecution. That was to be their finest hour. It was not to be but they will never give up.
Yep chelski we’re banned from buying players(for two seasons I think) and underneath this headline on the bbc sport page “your next city”. The fuckers were willing for us to be banned from the ecl. Impartial my arse.

Look again. We aren't the main or second story on The Times, The Guardian, The Mirror or The Independent. I checked The Mail and The Express, and we aren't even mentioned on their sports pages.

There is no paranoia, this is the sad truth.

24b64df0167a0aa9016ac527b0a76a5b.jpg
dd5b2df492f002f57764566fbf8dfdca.jpg
664b44770e0a2c03fc11138aad8cf2b6.jpg
We actually do get a mention in the DM but there are 8 aricles on United before our report.

Thought BT we're surprisingly OK last night
The actual analysis was ok(it must really hurt Ferdinand giving us praise!!)

But the commentary was fucking tragic. Ian Darke is just a talking Cliche machine, full of fucking waffle and Martin Keown is just thick as fuck. He can't string a sentence together without saying "For Sure"

But the commentary was fucking tragic. Ian Darke is just a talking Cliche machine, full of fucking waffle and Martin Keown is just thick as fuck. He can't string a sentence together without saying "For Sure"
You're spot on about Keown, for sure. ,)

Camel Gob is probably purring inside at the football we produce, but has to put his cockney rag face on to appease the zebra herds

The number of times I shouted "Fuck off!" at the tv last night because of one inane comment after another - I think my mate thought I had turret's syndrome.

I read that too. But there are still City fans putting their name on their web-site. Use your heads blues. If they want to abuse our club, they should pay a price in losing all connection with City fans. Act as one City.
And we should all stick our fingers in our ears and go nah nah na nah nah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.