Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Living on past glories when they need to make ground up in the title race. Do you think Pep would be happy with a player talking like that at the business end of the season.

Our city players are not as arrogant as the Liverpool players who walk around like they’ve been the dominant team in premier last 10 years! No mistake they’ve been and are one of best teams in premier! Saying that there trophy tally is pathetic and down to Klopp fcuking of the domestic trophies since he been there, seems this season Klopp is taking them more seriously.

it doesn’t worry me DD but it wasn’t like that earlier, not that it matters to me but it was deliberate & I love it.
We do get some unfair jibes and biased coverage in the press but an element of our fanbase have taken that paranoia and insecurity way too far and have become obsessed.

We certainly don't get ignored.

Fuck em. Everyone hated Man United when they were successful. It comes with the territory.

The ignorance towards us by the media in this country is one of resentment and fear. The resentment comes from the entitlement of the media in creating an order of success worthy teams during the first twenty years of the Premier League era.

The fear has arisen from a definite decline in some of those 'chosen' teams along with the emergence and later sustained success of one of those 'chosen' teams main rivals.

As long as there is the obvious, continued ignorance and misinformation spouted about us, I really believe we will continue to dominate as it will not only serve to motivate Pep and the players it will also maintain the sub servant attitude & the impotent mindset of the media and our main rivals.

You only ever succumb and languish whilst under the power of ignorance. Leave them to it, they deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.