Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had the most elaborate dream last night that I paid £25 for a month of BT sport, sat with my City supporting other half & watched City, away from home, tear Sporting a new arse 0-5 in the last 16 of the CL. Then listened to the post match analysis from BT delivered with all the enthusiasm of a recipient of a colonoscopy.
But this must have been some kind of mad dream, as when I went online this morning to browse the national newspapers & read a few match reports, there was only something in the guardian that seemed to be something about petro-dollars rather than any football analysis.
I think I might need a brain scan because last night felt so real, but clearly must never have happened!
Fair enough that it's boring and unnecessary to keep mentioning 'petrodollars ' but the rest of the sentence was...
'...but so immaculately are they drilled by their manager, who might stop the City juggernaut finally claiming the Champions League this term is a puzzle.'
The rest of the report was positive too.

Advertisement

You've not done this full justice.

This is the full Telegraph sports page. I think we are joint 22nd, just below Williams F1 team possibly removing a logo from their new car, and conveniently just next to a headline misquoting Trent Alexander-Arnold to make his comments a dig at City.

5Vi2aY4.png
Love the headline Harry Kane is the right man to sort out the mess at stretford!

Pep has solved most of the problems that football sets and they don't like it.

They won't praise him (like they should) but instead, find ways to belittle his achievements.

Whether it's financial doping, sports washing, boring football, all too predictable football, worryingly good football, failure for lack of recent Champions League wins or whatever they think up next.

There's always a "but" when it comes to acknowledging Pep as one of the greatest managers of the modern era.
House !!

The media “ignoring“ us is more obvious during CL week, the directive is surely coming from swamp HQ.

Had the most elaborate dream last night that I paid £25 for a month of BT sport, sat with my City supporting other half & watched City, away from home, tear Sporting a new arse 0-5 in the last 16 of the CL. Then listened to the post match analysis from BT delivered with all the enthusiasm of a recipient of a colonoscopy.
But this must have been some kind of mad dream, as when I went online this morning to browse the national newspapers & read a few match reports, there was only something in the guardian that seemed to be something about petro-dollars rather than any football analysis.
I think I might need a brain scan because last night felt so real, but clearly must never have happened!
Worry not MB, i had the same dream and i'm fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.