Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Porto 0 Liverpool 5
“We are running out of superlatives for this amazing Liverpool team who are becoming phenomenal, it doesn’t get much better than a 5-0 away demolition of the Portuguese champions”

Sporting 0 Man City 5
“ Is Manchester City’s financial disparity harming the integrity of the champions league when the vibrant young Portuguese champions are brushed aside so easily in what quite frankly was an unpleasant watch”

I'll save you the trouble. We're the 31st story on Mail Online's Sport page.
I knew I could rely on one of you 'Young Bucks' to find it for me!

I was beginning to think that 'The Fail' (and others) had mislaid its report.. bit like me and scissors, am always forgetting where I put them.. perhaps 'The Fail' found it behind the sofa cushions like I usually do..

Anyway, it was good to read that The Citizens scraped their way to a lucky win last night; not quite comparable to the achievement United thrilled the masses with last night but welcome nonetheless..!

Porto 0 Liverpool 5
“We are running out of superlatives for this amazing Liverpool team who are becoming phenomenal, it doesn’t get much better than a 5-0 away demolition of the Portuguese champions”

Sporting 0 Man City 5
“ Is Manchester City’s financial disparity harming the integrity of the champions league when the vibrant young Portuguese champions are brushed aside so easily in what quite frankly was an unpleasant watch”
Please tell me you made up these quotes just as an example?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.