Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't read it then.
I will continue to read it because l want to know what the clowns are saying for various reasons and all quite the opposite of 'morbid'.
Yeah but it is a bit morbid. Ive done the same myself here in this thread previously, quite a lot actually but I try to avoid it nowadays because there's much more to enjoy, especially when I ignore the negativity. No offence meant toug

The number of times I shouted "Fuck off!" at the tv last night because of one inane comment after another - I think my mate thought I had turret's syndrome.
If KdB hits a misplaced pass you can guarantee Inthe Darke will say "There's a collectors item, a rarity". Every bloody single time.
Also, before the match, he must have googled "List all City's loses in Europe in the past 50 years".

If KdB hits a misplaced pass you can guarantee Inthe Darke will say "There's a collectors item, a rarity". Every bloody single time.
Also, before the match, he must have googled "List all City's loses in Europe in the past 50 years".
Did Keown answer every Darke comment with "for sure"? Really annoys me that.

Don't read it then.
I will continue to read it because l want to know what the clowns are saying for various reasons and all quite the opposite of 'morbid'.
Yer right. I always want to read what the 'opposition' have to say. I know what I see watching the football that I attend. I can go on the City OS to get confirmation of what I've seen, but I need to glance now and again at the gutter press to see what exactly they have seen and how they've anal-ysed it!

Yes he was going on about a loss about 8 or 9 years ago to a Portuguese team which had absolutely no relevance to the match last night..tit

I actually thought the BT ‘punditry’ was ok last night. Even Humphrey. Ferdinand couldn’t really pick holes in a 5 0 win away in the Champions League and Joleon and Owen Hargreaves were on hand anyway to set him straight if he came out with any of his bias.

Keown used to be at the top of my pundit kill list but I have to say that last night there was a stunning sea change in his attitude towards us - he was most complimentary almost to the point where it became irritating such was the extent of his fawning over us

Almost as if he’d heard he was at the top of a pundit kill list and just completely bottled it.

Who in the hell reads the Express?

It will probably be sandwiched inbetween a story about immigrants being blamed for everything and another story about a cure for alzheimers.
Nobody with a brain reads anything in the Express. It's the worst publication masquerading as a newspaper in the UK. I was simply looking how each website featured our match out of curiosity, and not only did it not feature prominently they actually totally ignored it. Sadly this does not make me even more contemptuous of the Express because it would be impossible to hold it in more contempt than I already do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.