Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keown used to be at the top of my pundit kill list but I have to say that last night there was a stunning sea change in his attitude towards us - he was most complimentary almost to the point where it became irritating such was the extent of his fawning over us

Almost as if he’d heard he was at the top of a pundit kill list and just completely bottled it.
He’s made a couple of awful comments about us in-match recently. It genuinely wouldn’t surprise me if someone had a word with him after one of them.

Sign the extension, Pep; let's keep sticking it to 'em.
These cumts are actually playing into our hands with their snide shithouse actions, it’s actually fuelling Pep and the rest of the clubs drive to keep winning and strive to be even better, Guardiola is a principled man and sees the injustice in the shite we get and the non recognition of our achievements, i will be majorly surprised if he didn’t sign an extension to his contract, i even think it’s about more than football now, it’s the Catalan fighting spirit in him, fight for injustice and show your enemies just how much bottle and fight you’ve got.

Viva Josep Guardiola!!

For a bit of balance, it is worth saying that we got excellent coverage in The Times today. A report from Winter full of praise, an article on Rodri from Paul Hurst in which he says Pep has admitted privately that not playing him in the CL final was a mistake and Hirst calls Rodders undroppable. A couple of graphics showing Rodri's 90 touches and one showing the spread by match of City's 98 goals this season: 6x4goals, 4x5 goals, 3x6goals, 1x7 goals. Good pics too.
Not all press are attack dogs.

The Manchester is BLUE show (@manchesterisB) Tweeted:
“I know it’s uncomfortable for elite clubs like Liverpool, Arsenal... but we deserve to be here.” https://t.co/h8QETR1f9y

Needed saying - the gloves are well and truly off to the shithouse, jealous, snidey club's.

Last edited:
For a bit of balance, it is worth saying that we got excellent coverage in The Times today. A report from Winter full of praise, an article on Rodri from Paul Hurst in which he says Pep has admitted privately that not playing him in the CL final was a mistake and Hirst calls Rodders undroppable. A couple of graphics showing Rodri's 90 touches and one showing the spread by match of City's 98 goals this season: 6x4goals, 4x5 goals, 3x6goals, 1x7 goals. Good pics too.
Not all press are attack dogs.
Hirst Class journalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.