Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually thought the BT ‘punditry’ was ok last night. Even Humphrey. Ferdinand couldn’t really pick holes in a 5 0 win away in the Champions League and Joleon and Owen Hargreaves were on hand anyway to set him straight if he came out with any of his bias.
Not for me, Humphrey's a complete utter snide. Digs all night long. Horrible grotty man.
humph.gif

Yeah but it is a bit morbid. Ive done the same myself here in this thread previously, quite a lot actually but I try to avoid it nowadays because there's much more to enjoy, especially when I ignore the negativity. No offence meant toug

The Manchester is BLUE show (@manchesterisB) Tweeted:
“I know it’s uncomfortable for elite clubs like Liverpool, Arsenal... but we deserve to be here.” https://t.co/h8QETR1f9y

fucking excellent. "beat us on the pitch, not by going behind our backs and whispering"

Broadly you’re absolutely right.

Outside of a few who very clearly have an agenda against the Club, we get plenty of positive coverage - alongside a lot of the standard underdog favouring/success fatigue/boredom/desire to see someone different winning commentary which any successful team over the years has received.

Unfortunately the few hacks who have a very clear agenda against us have curdled our fanbase to view any negative commentary as being somehow agenda driven - when a lot of it is just the standard criticism any successful team gets.

There is also the added layer of an over-abundance of United and Liverpool pundits playing to the galleries with their tedious ‘banter’, which further gives the impression of an unfavourable view of our club across the media.

The few who are engaged in a very deliberate campaign to undermine our club are in my opinion very real and transparent though, and shouldn’t be included in the above.
It’s all clickbait though isn’t it? A negative report about City keeps the clicks rolling in more than a positive story. It keeps the red cartel feeling safe and secure - see the headline around the Alexander-Arnold interview. For Liverpool it also helps them cope with their bitterness that we are here during the Klopp era and their best chance of overtaking the rags cup count. The print media in this country is rancid and more so since it all went online. Better to have low expectations of its quality and walk away rather thank getting wound up by their shite.

Yeah but it is a bit morbid. Ive done the same myself here in this thread previously, quite a lot actually but I try to avoid it nowadays because there's much more to enjoy, especially when I ignore the negativity. No offence meant toug
Fairy snuff. We all have our different view points but although l like to know what the enemy say, l avoid the match threads like the plague because of the things fellow Blues say to each other.
The biggest prob is the end of the season, trying to remember all the stupid remarks to throw back at the various media clowns.
Roll on May.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.