Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who in the hell reads the Express?

It will probably be sandwiched inbetween a story about immigrants being blamed for everything and another story about a cure for alzheimers.
As John Cooper Clarke said why no nipples in the daily express

Sky sports pre ad break just now “So Manchester City are flying right now, just how do we stop them?”. For those who say there is no agenda please tell me which other teams they refer to this way? The last team hated as much by the media was the defence team at the Nuremberg trials. The presenter has managed to introduce a goal against us, unhappy players in the squad, £100m man on the bench (he’s fucking injured you daft cunts). Edit and now she’s introduced the Pep hasn’t won the CL line, fucking Sly are a disgrace
I don't suppose she name checked these "unhappy players in the squad" by any chance? Or was it prefaced by "allegedly"?

Last edited:
I know we say it a lot in gest about people being obsessed with us but I genuinely believe that Nick Harris has a pathological hatred of City, our fans and a very unhealthy obsession about the Club, his behaviour is outright weird. He's delved into open football tribalism now: City fans being weaponised bots, any achievement from the club under Mansour is artificial, dull & requires an asterisk etc etc. He's literally a bot who gains his sense of journalistic worth from Liverpool & United fans lapping him up on Twitter, it's all quite sad really.

His essential MO is that any sponsorship we have from Abu Dhabi must be a front for disguised owner investment & therefore we would be a massive loss making organisation without them, essentially any UAE sponsor = not legitimate. Mental. Here's an articulate breakdown of anyone who buys this nonsense:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.