Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a good number of years now we've had so much negative press, that I for one found myself being so wound up by it, it was almost making me ill. That's probably a bit pathetic on my part, but I couldn't help it.
I've now decided to do what more and more City fans seem to be doing, and embrace the hatred, and already I feel much better for doing so. Onward and upwards.
I think I need to do this, as like you it gets to me. I really used to enjoy Twitter but I’m loath to even log onto it now without seeing something negative about the club I love.

Forrest play in red :)
I'm no expert in colour charts, whether Crown, Dulux or Farrow & Ball etc but to me there is a distinct difference between what the dirty 'Red Filth' (ie the collective that is made up of that lot across town, that lot at the other end of the East Lancs and the Islington Tarquins) play in and the rich, warm vermilion worn by one of the most pleasing-on-the-eye teams ever to come out of this country, aka Cloughie's Forest..(!!)

I'm no expert in colour charts, whether Crown, Dulux or Farrow & Ball etc but to me there is a distinct difference between what the dirty 'Red Filth' (ie the collective that is made up of that lot across town, that lot at the other end of the East Lancs and the Islington Tarquins) play in and the rich, warm vermilion worn by one of the most pleasing-on-the-eye teams ever to come out of this country, aka Cloughie's Forest..(!!)
Farrow and Ball ? Posh cnut :-)

You think?

If it looks red it is red to me lol

Funny how Klopp is once again claiming he never thinks about City and the media also continually recycling stories of Liverpool keeping up the pressure on us. It seems the other way round to me.
He is an absolute weirdo, he is always going on about us.

One day I hope somebody will pull these twats up for their constant gobshite lies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.