Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I need to do this, as like you it gets to me. I really used to enjoy Twitter but I’m loath to even log onto it now without seeing something negative about the club I love.
I've just read some replies to Ste Tierney's twitter post and it's the usual diatribe of, oil club, sugar daddy, spent a billion, should be an asterisk etc and whilst it annoys me, I then think it must be hurting them ten times more
If we win the CL it'll actually get worse, so please bring it on so I can laugh at their insignificance

Missed Nick's little chest beating tantrum yesterday

"Weaponised fanbase" - That's your followers, more like, weaponised by propaganda from you and your sort.

"City would be in big trouble if their owner left"

"I've left United out of the comparison because you can't compare City to United" - lol

"This thread is as long as it needs to be, bye" - Nice excuse, so you don't have to reply when someone tears your arguments apart.

Speculation and complete lies about how much of City's commercial income comes from the UAE. Broadcast revenue still accounts for over half of the revenue, Etihad is just 25% of the commercial revenue and the biggest UAE based deal by a distance... Oh and UEFA's own auditors said it's not inflated and CAS agree it's not a related party.

He apparently blocked CityBlueBrain(posted a few of his revenue comparison charts couple of weeks ago) for reasons unkown. "Proving me wrong... errrr... weaponised!"

BlueCityBrain:
Just by looking at the companies origins only 35% of commercial revenue comes from the UAE based on my valuation estimates.

Lol Nick. You just can't hack it when you get into a conversation with someone who can see through your obvious data manipulation and flagrant lies. What a snivelling little coward.

Last edited:
Missed Nick's little chest beating tantrum yesterday

"weaponised fanbase"

"City would be in big trouble if their owner left"

"I've left United out of the comparison because you can't compare City to United" lol

"This thread is as long as it needs to be bye" ... Nice excuse why you don't reply when someone tears your arguments apart.

Speculation and complete lies about how much of City's commercial income comes from the UAE.

He apparently blocked CityBlueBrain(posted a few of his revenue comparison charts couple of weeks ago) for reasons unkown. "Proving me wrong... errrr... weaponised!"

Lol Nick. You just can't hack it when you get into a conversation with someone who can see through your obvious data manipulation and flagrant lies. What a snivelling little coward.

If he was balanced with his criticism fair enough but it's the same old shit that delooney and his lackeys spew out.
Organised and clear.

You'd struggle to get the opportunity to slap Harris. From what I can make out the silly **** doesn't leave the house. I don't do twitter but often look when one of the WhatsAppTwats are linked on here and within minutes of reading the orifinal tweet and then the first dozen or so replies I want to punch fuck out of something.
It's a horrendous place to spend too much time and that's coming from somebody whose spent far too much time on this daft forum over the last decade!

twatter is a race to the bottom!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.