Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a good number of years now we've had so much negative press, that I for one found myself being so wound up by it, it was almost making me ill. That's probably a bit pathetic on my part, but I couldn't help it.
I've now decided to do what more and more City fans seem to be doing, and embrace the hatred, and already I feel much better for doing so. Onward and upwards.

If comments are allowed and I can be bothered, I always comment:

‘Gosh, does it still hurt so much’?

Nobody has ever replied.

Sky sports pre ad break just now “So Manchester City are flying right now, just how do we stop them?”. For those who say there is no agenda please tell me which other teams they refer to this way? The last team hated as much by the media was the defence team at the Nuremberg trials. The presenter has managed to introduce a goal against us, unhappy players in the squad, £100m man on the bench (he’s fucking injured you daft cunts). Edit and now she’s introduced the Pep hasn’t won the CL line, fucking Sly are a disgrace
If the word "we" was used in this context by a Sky broadcaster then it's extremely enlightening as to their stance regarding us. I never watch Sky Sports any more thank god other than the games themselves and then only if it's the only stream available.

Brilliant strategy though. Brings in sponsors we wouldn't, otherwise, have had whilst depriving other clubs of the revenue. Absolute genius. Fuck them.
It also means that sponsors still value a relationship with City over other clubs despite all the negativism thrown at us, and this nonsense about other fans not caring about us. If City were so toxic, sponsors wouldn't touch us even if we accepted less.

Funny how Klopp is once again claiming he thinks about City and the media also continually recycling stories of Liverpool keeping up the pressure on us. It seems the other way round to me.
Rather obvious innit but they keep going on about it and the dimwits believe it.

For a good number of years now we've had so much negative press, that I for one found myself being so wound up by it, it was almost making me ill. That's probably a bit pathetic on my part, but I couldn't help it.
I've now decided to do what more and more City fans seem to be doing, and embrace the hatred, and already I feel much better for doing so. Onward and upwards.

So for close to ten years on the BMoon and it’s just occurred to you that things in the media might be against us? Love a good sleeper account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.