Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure they are the reason Arsenal play in red after loaning gifting them spare kits.
Crystal Palace use to play in claret and blue after Aston Villa loaned them a kit, this was after they had asked Villa to help setting the club up. I think Malcolm Alison change the kit to make them more continental looking, Barcelona like.

Missed Nick's little chest beating tantrum yesterday

"Weaponised fanbase" - That's your followers, more like, weaponised by propaganda from you and your sort.

"City would be in big trouble if their owner left"

"I've left United out of the comparison because you can't compare City to United" - lol

"This thread is as long as it needs to be, bye" - Nice excuse, so you don't have to reply when someone tears your arguments apart.

Speculation and complete lies about how much of City's commercial income comes from the UAE. Broadcast revenue still accounts for over half of the revenue, Etihad is just 25% of the commercial revenue and the biggest UAE based deal by a distance... Oh and UEFA's own auditors said it's not inflated and CAS agree it's not a related party.

He apparently blocked CityBlueBrain(posted a few of his revenue comparison charts couple of weeks ago) for reasons unkown. "Proving me wrong... errrr... weaponised!"

BlueCityBrain:

Lol Nick. You just can't hack it when you get into a conversation with someone who can see through your obvious data manipulation and flagrant lies. What a snivelling little coward.

The snivelling snide little snot says the club have accused him of being racist when he has asked them about funding. If so why has he only just mentioned and not published it before now. Not difficult is it. I don't do twitter but do they show.how many people he has blocked which is more revealing than any likes and whatever? The reasons for blocking people would be even more revealing of his lack of character.

Hilarious that Nick Harris thinks he's someone of any importance to the point Manchester City would give him access to their accounts. Accounts that have been scrutinised by recognised firms. From his smoking gun bollocks to his wanting of asterisks attached to City's trophies, he's proven himself a moron with little to no understanding - which is ironic when you consider his Twitter handle is sportingintelligence.

Ultimately the club will now feel that they're well within their rights for these kind of articles and inferences to be consigned to history. They've been to CAS who found zero proven allegations from Uefa, and they have accounts that have been scrutinised by some of the best firms in the world.

It's such wasted energy from the media when there's serious issues in football. But that what's drives clicks. Journalism is on its knees and generalising an entire fanbase is another comment from Harris that lacks intelligence.

Remember when certain forum members argued there wasn't a football media agenda against City and it was all in our heads.
I think the vast majority of City fans are well aware that there are certain journalists (the likes of Nick Harris, Miguel Delaney, Rob Harris, Tariq Panja etc) who are clearly not reporting on City in good faith. It’s patently obvious. The club know it, we know it, they know it.

I think some though baulk at the notion that the entire media (whatever that may be) have an orchestrated campaign against the club. There are some decent articles written about City, and a lot of absolute shite. United and Liverpool get more coverage because that’s what generates revenue in a click-bait world, and publications pander to their audiences. Fuck them though. I’d rather be winning trophies than featuring at the top of The Mail or The Express’ news headlines.

Hello lads,
A friend from Finland chiming in here.
My first time posting here.
Anyways I thought that the way that our 'pundits' over here in Finland talked about City was always biased and unfair. Money this and money that. Never talking about the domestic quadruple. Never discussing about the possibility of the hard work and determination that our guys have been working on years and years.
It's always Hyypiä and Litmanen saying nonsense but always referring to Liverpool (who knows why?)
So dumb and boring.
Anyways my point is that I guess it is a global media thing to say those things without looking at the facts. They don't care about it. They care about their red teams looking all nice.
I don't know. Covid restrictions are out over here and I am pissed.
I am

Hilarious that Nick Harris thinks he's someone of any importance to the point Manchester City would give him access to their accounts. Accounts that have been scrutinised by recognised firms. From his smoking gun bollocks to his wanting of asterisks attached to City's trophies, he's proven himself a moron with little to no understanding - which is ironic when you consider his Twitter handle is sportingintelligence.

Ultimately the club will now feel that they're well within their rights for these kind of articles and inferences to be consigned to history. They've been to CAS who found zero proven allegations from Uefa, and they have accounts that have been scrutinised by some of the best firms in the world.

It's such wasted energy from the media when there's serious issues in football. But that what's drives clicks. Journalism is on its knees and generalising an entire fanbase is another comment from Harris that lacks intelligence.
56AFE69E-5B8A-458F-969A-A0B260764C01.gif
These so called journalists are just bitter little rag/dipper Sabre rattlers , who can’t handle we are successful at the Redplastics expense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.