Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 36854
These so called journalists are just bitter little rag/dipper Sabre rattlers , who can’t handle we are successful at the Redplastics expense.

Pretty ironic, actually, when you remember those clubs are the ones that brought big business ideas to football. Now they are crying because someone is better at it than they are. It's not fair .... boo fucking hoo.

Not on twitter but when reading stuff people post on here , I can only scroll a few times to see what the twats are saying before it’s asking me to sign up or log in.
Never used to happen. Anyway of stopping this

Where’s the big story from these hacks on Barcelona’s spending. They are in eye watering amounts of debt but can sanction signing Torres and bring in Traore on loan. The whole situation of the super league was brought about because of the Spanish clubs are dying on their arse through over spending. There must come a time when Barcelona fail financial fair play but there won’t be a clamour for them to be kicked out the champions league due to the revenue they generate on viewing figures.

I think the vast majority of City fans are well aware that there are certain journalists (the likes of Nick Harris, Miguel Delaney, Rob Harris, Tariq Panja etc) who are clearly not reporting on City in good faith. It’s patently obvious. The club know it, we know it, they know it.

I think some though baulk at the notion that the entire media (whatever that may be) have an orchestrated campaign against the club. There are some decent articles written about City, and a lot of absolute shite. United and Liverpool get more coverage because that’s what generates revenue in a click-bait world, and publications pander to their audiences. Fuck them though. I’d rather be winning trophies than featuring at the top of The Mail or The Express’ news headlines.
Yer right, but why do we get a Rag story on the MUEN City page - gratuitous, nauseating, but possibly what we have come to expect! A dedicated page/website should not contain anything other than City and the teams they are playing.

Pretty ironic, actually, when you remember those clubs are the ones that brought big business ideas to football. Now they are crying because someone is better at it than they are. It's not fair .... boo fucking hoo.
Conn's first book outlines a lot of the conniving that was going on in the80s and 90s with the 'big clubs' and individuals hatching their plans to make loadsamoney out of football and he was very much against this.
He seems to have forgotten the actions of those clubs as he turned his attention on City.

Where’s the big story from these hacks on Barcelona’s spending. They are in eye watering amounts of debt but can sanction signing Torres and bring in Traore on loan. The whole situation of the super league was brought about because of the Spanish clubs are dying on their arse through over spending. There must come a time when Barcelona fail financial fair play but there won’t be a clamour for them to be kicked out the champions league due to the revenue they generate on viewing figures.
I bet we've not seen one penny of the Torres deal so far as well. I think we bent over for Barca on the Torres sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.