Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam, go and to something useful in your failing click-bait journalistic career.

Go and find out why Liverpool Football club illegally hacked Manchester City Football clubs player data base. And whether Henry and FSG knew what was going on? And why those who did it are still employed by Liverpool Football club?

Go and find out why Liverpool Football club renewed their shirt sponsorship deal with Standard Chartered even though they must have known Standard Chartered were being investigated for money laundering, breaching sanctions with Iran, etc.

Go and find out why Manchester United are funneling their money through the Cayman Islands Tax Haven.

But you won't will you, you sh*t bag! It's more than your career is worth. I'm sure you and your employer wouldn't want to upset Henry, the Glazers, Liverpool Football Cub, Manchester United Football Club, Liverpool fans (especially Liverpool fans), and United fans.

You're no different to all the other click bait football journalists who suck up to red shirt clubs and their fans. Happy to stay subservient on the QT. Happy to keep your cushy job. And happy to watch the clicks come rolling in across social media. What a shit way to measure a journalistic carrer. Are you f*ck Martin Samnuel!! And you never will be.
Brilliant post. Couldn't have put it better myself.

So there you go - "may do an article"

Yeh right - ofc he's gonna write an article on the responses; that was his MO all along, for the rags and dippers to lap up

Gotta keep those interactions/subscriptions coming eh? (Seeing as that's what the overlords at the NYT demand from their journalists)

Smh

Yeh right - ofc he's gonna write an article on the responses; that was his MO all along, for the rags and dippers to lap up

Gotta keep those interactions/subscriptions coming eh? (Seeing as that's what the overlords at the NYT demand from their journalists)

S

Smh

Not on twitter but assuming Mr Lee is reading this. The online view is that we are militant. Imagine for a minute that Liverpool or united had been treated in the press like us for the last few years, attacked at every point, other clubs trying to sanction us without evidence, supported by the online media, disparaged on TV, every commentary about us mentioning money, tactical fouls, cheating, bans etc. - want to see militant do that to them and see what happens, it'll be more than computer hacking, stadium invasions or bus wrecking - remember they threatened one of their own players for wanting to leave after years of great service.

We are not militant, we are just pissed off by the constant drip of negativity from all sides.

The online view is that we are militant.
The last decade has seen us as a group of supporters attacked, belittled and criticised relentlessly.

It's not surprise people are sick of it and bite back.

Personally I don't bother with it, and rather than have a go at someone like Delaney, Harris etc I'll just ignore them. They're not worth my time.

Why blues taking an interest and challenging the bullshit is important. If left alone media types and average Jo respondents will write with impunity and the opinions set in stone

Mate sent me this reader response from the dipper Echo which had run an article saying that dipperpool might follow us into the metaverse.

Apparently, along with the usual shitty jibes about emptyhad was this belter from someone who it’s safe to assume is a long way off being a rocket scientist!

StJamieOfAnfield
Firstly any figures posted by citeh should be taken with a massive pinch of salt. There accounts are probably even less reliable and truthful than Donald Trumps. The reason I think the emptyhad is always largely empty is because they always sell out every game. Why the empty seats? Maybe because they are "sold" for tens of thousands of pounds per game. Then there is the sponsorship and hospitality. A state run club being sponsored by a state run airline????? Mmm it doesn't take a rocket scientist to join the dots. It keeps corruption to stop the UK media reporting it and the "authorities" stamping it out with 5 Yr transfer bans at all age levels and 8 figure fines.

And as Ahsan said, he made a complete hash of FFP/CAS, refusing help from Stefan

I don’t think that’s what Ahsan said at all.

@BillyShears can clarify but I think you’re mixing up 93.20 offering stefan’s analysis to the Athletic pre-Cas judgement and Sam Lee writing an article expecting us not to get banned by UEFA 9 months earlier.

As an aside I believe you’ve also conflated 2 stories about the NYT and The Athletic.

1 is that The Athletic was rating people by subscription numbers

2 is that NYT bought The Athletic to hit its own group wide online subscriber target.

It’s not as you’ve said a few times that the NYT that have come in and started judging Athletic writers based on subscribers.

Last edited:

Smh

"A common view".....

A common view amongst whom?

Rabin seems a very good example of what happens if you don’t ‘toe the line’ with the more established media types these days Twitter especially, you get rounded on and hounded out, the less established who want to get on realise this.

Much like politics, many start off with good and honourable intentions I’m sure, but gradually, they realise it’s quite institutionalised and there’s a hierarchy that you need to fall in line with, if you don’t, we’ll it’s pretty much career suicide.
Its a poisonous place twitter, I've deleted it off my homescreen 2 months back

Best thing I've done not getting caught up in a flood of negativity and lies about our club. You can't win any debate no matter what info and facts your armed with

I don’t think that’s what Ahsan said at all.

@BillyShears can clarify but I think you’re mixing up 93.20 offering stefan’s analysis to the Athletic pre-Cas judgement and Sam Lee writing an article expecting us not to get banned by UEFA 9 months earlier.

As an aside I believe you’ve also conflated 2 stories about the NYT and The Athletic.

1 is that The Athletic was rating people by subscription numbers

2 is that NYT bought The Athletic to hit its own group wide online subscriber target.

It’s not as you’ve said a few times that the NYT that have come in and started judging Athletic writers based on subscribers.
Sam Lee never refused my help. Was never offered/discussed although I think he read my pieces.

Why blues taking an interest and challenging the bullshit is important. If left alone media types and average Jo respondents will write with impunity and the opinions set in stone

Mate sent me this reader response from the dipper Echo which had run an article saying that dipperpool might follow us into the metaverse.

Apparently, along with the usual shitty jibes about emptyhad was this belter from someone who it’s safe to assume is a long way off being a rocket scientist!

StJamieOfAnfield
Firstly any figures posted by citeh should be taken with a massive pinch of salt. There accounts are probably even less reliable and truthful than Donald Trumps. The reason I think the emptyhad is always largely empty is because they always sell out every game. Why the empty seats? Maybe because they are "sold" for tens of thousands of pounds per game. Then there is the sponsorship and hospitality. A state run club being sponsored by a state run airline????? Mmm it doesn't take a rocket scientist to join the dots. It keeps corruption to stop the UK media reporting it and the "authorities" stamping it out with 5 Yr transfer bans at all age levels and 8 figure fines.

Surely the issue is one of finding a " credible journalist " ( and there doesn't appear to be too many ) or an impartial and respected individual who is willing to risk the abuse of the twitter groups , rag/dipper fans and media whores who write the usual clickbait articles which paint the owners and hence the club in such a poor and ill-informed light.

As Rabin discovered the fuckers who make their living from their lies and attacks won't sit there and ignore being called out and shamed for their lies and propaganda. They have a vested interest in their constant attacks .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.