Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Lineker kicked off MOTD l am sure he said 'the title race is back on again as Manchester City win and there are 7 clubs in the relegation fight.'
I wasn't aware that the title race was 'off' and l wonder if l misheard. I can be quite sure that he didn't say that City increased the pressure on Liverpool in the way they say every single time the dippers win whether the play before or after we do..
I've never seen them make so much fuss after a pen decision favouring the rags or dippers yet l have seen lots of them.
The worst ever decision was Little Shit Arnold stopping the ball almost with his wrist and the ball went straight up the field and Salah scored without us getting a second viewport from a wavy line produce 20 mins later.
And not a sqeak other than from outraged blues.

“Melissa Reddy” (who ?) in the independent manages to shoehorn mentions of the UAE abstaining from a UN vote, Abu Dhabi human rights problems and the dippers league cup final into her supposed match report. Phil’s absolutely huge winner is mentioned briefly almost as an afterthought.

Stupid cow.
Braindead dipper from the anfield wrap

RAWK....

Only just watched the highlights of their match yesterday & I'm absolutely gobsmacked. Every single person watching that game yesterday would have been waiting for the ref to point to the spot. Not only that, after giving him the benefit of the doubt insofar he might have been unsighted, good old VAR would come to the rescue. Nope, the corrupt c**t looking at the screen said no penalty too. It's beyond belief. Something is very much afoot here. I've never bought into this theory that sportswash can actually infiltrate those who have a strong influence on a particular match, but after that yesterday I'm now convinced that 2nd place is the best we can hope for this season. Of course, redemption is still very much available for those culpable of these alleged misdemeanours. City losing a few points because of controversial decisions going against them might redress the balance. I'm not holding my breath though.
Pep says he didn’t see replays of the incident but the correct decision had been made

Fuck off you baldy twat , if that had been against them he’d have had a meltdown

Just be honest and admit you got away with one ya bellend

Imagine not only being a team that needs to cheat blatantly in a financial sense, but also STILL needing dodgy refs to keep you successful. A bit like constantly restarting games in Football Manager. Literally no value in any trophies they ‘win’
F*cking werido's there will be candles lit and a midnight vigil , there is no value in the Dippers trophies either because Littlewoods bought them all for them about thirty f*cking years ago , since then they've scabbed a couple of cups and they think their still relevant , maybe in India,Scandanavia,Ireland.Wales and Asia but they outnumbered in their own city by bluenoses.

When Lineker kicked off MOTD l am sure he said 'the title race is back on again as Manchester City win and there are 7 clubs in the relegation fight.'
I wasn't aware that the title race was 'off' and l wonder if l misheard. I can be quite sure that he didn't say that City increased the pressure on Liverpool in the way they say every single time the dippers win whether the play before or after we do..
I've never seen them make so much fuss after a pen decision favouring the rags or dippers yet l have seen lots of them.
The worst ever decision was Little Shit Arnold stopping the ball almost with his wrist and the ball went straight up the field and Salah scored without us getting a second viewport from a wavy line produce 20 mins later.
And not a sqeak other than from outraged blues.
Didn't var go missing that day?

RAWK....

Only just watched the highlights of their match yesterday & I'm absolutely gobsmacked. Every single person watching that game yesterday would have been waiting for the ref to point to the spot. Not only that, after giving him the benefit of the doubt insofar he might have been unsighted, good old VAR would come to the rescue. Nope, the corrupt c**t looking at the screen said no penalty too. It's beyond belief. Something is very much afoot here. I've never bought into this theory that sportswash can actually infiltrate those who have a strong influence on a particular match, but after that yesterday I'm now convinced that 2nd place is the best we can hope for this season. Of course, redemption is still very much available for those culpable of these alleged misdemeanours. City losing a few points because of controversial decisions going against them might redress the balance. I'm not holding my breath though.
Pep says he didn’t see replays of the incident but the correct decision had been made

Fuck off you baldy twat , if that had been against them he’d have had a meltdown

Just be honest and admit you got away with one ya bellend

Imagine not only being a team that needs to cheat blatantly in a financial sense, but also STILL needing dodgy refs to keep you successful. A bit like constantly restarting games in Football Manager. Literally no value in any trophies they ‘win’
Christ this is marvellous. I’ve been watching feeds on Ukraine for ages so this has presented a most marvellous distraction. So thank you Fumble.

I personally love the last entry. Blatant cheating off and on the pitch. What next we start hacking opposition databases perhaps? If dippers as so disinterested in our achievements why do they mention them at every opportunity.

Didn't var go missing that day?
It was a bit late being delivered and fitted. Seems to take years for screens to fitted when you’re special clubs. I am not sure whether they
Ignore thing and they go away like bus attacks, fans breaking into stadium Slabface court case but l think they also had a convenient problem affecting reviewing incidents that day.
Meanwhile little Plymouth Argyle have to hand over nearly £10000 to help Chelsea pay the bills.
The work in protecting owner's assets doesn't come cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.