Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tariq Panja on Talkshite discussing the Chavs. Still manages to shoehorn us into his diatribe about rich, unacceptable owners.

Max “Bleeding Heart” Rushden always manages to shoehorn a WhatsApp star into his show line up. So he can wring his hands and give it the big woe is us. I fucked that idiot and his tame gimp Glendening off long ago.

The Rodri was it/wasn't it handball yesterday is yet another great example of the negative press we get.
If I thought that was 100% handball I'd be honest and say so, but it wasn't, it was 50/50 at best and could have gone either way like many similar ones have done.
The way most of the media are covering it you'd think it was the most unjust decision ever, you could bet your bottom dollar if that happened at the other end with an Everton player you'd have to look long and hard to find it mentioned anywhere.

Maybe the PL have realised that if they cheat City, people love them more - so give them dodgy decisions and people will start to hate them and say their trophies were handed out to them.

Christ this is marvellous. I’ve been watching feeds on Ukraine for ages so this has presented a most marvellous distraction. So thank you Fumble.

I personally love the last entry. Blatant cheating off and on the pitch. What next we start hacking opposition databases perhaps? If dippers as so disinterested in our (non) achievements why do they mention them at every opportunity.
Just a slight edit ,hope you dont mind.

Christ this is marvellous. I’ve been watching feeds on Ukraine for ages so this has presented a most marvellous distraction. So thank you Fumble.

I personally love the last entry. Blatant cheating off and on the pitch. What next we start hacking opposition databases perhaps? If dippers as so disinterested in our achievements why do they mention them at every opportunity.
Perhaps they're blinkered crackpots.

RAWK....

Only just watched the highlights of their match yesterday & I'm absolutely gobsmacked. Every single person watching that game yesterday would have been waiting for the ref to point to the spot. Not only that, after giving him the benefit of the doubt insofar he might have been unsighted, good old VAR would come to the rescue. Nope, the corrupt c**t looking at the screen said no penalty too. It's beyond belief. Something is very much afoot here. I've never bought into this theory that sportswash can actually infiltrate those who have a strong influence on a particular match, but after that yesterday I'm now convinced that 2nd place is the best we can hope for this season. Of course, redemption is still very much available for those culpable of these alleged misdemeanours. City losing a few points because of controversial decisions going against them might redress the balance. I'm not holding my breath though.
Pep says he didn’t see replays of the incident but the correct decision had been made

Fuck off you baldy twat , if that had been against them he’d have had a meltdown

Just be honest and admit you got away with one ya bellend

Imagine not only being a team that needs to cheat blatantly in a financial sense, but also STILL needing dodgy refs to keep you successful. A bit like constantly restarting games in Football Manager. Literally no value in any trophies they ‘win’
Lovely salty tears. I can taste the sweet bitterness with each word. offended by everything and ashamed of nothing. Sure it could have been given as a handball but the footballing authorities did not see fit to do so with the use of Var. Just like they never seem to pick up the Salah dives each game. You reap what you sow dippers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.