Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the Custis cronies (not sure if Neil or Shaun) on talksport tonight was fairly balanced about us.

Said something along the lines that we had more than our fair share of bad decisions going against us.

I nearly crashed the car!
I do wonder if the tide is very slowly turning, listening to Talk Shite this morning around 5.30 (Paul coit?) they were seriously talking about Pep being the best football coach ever! although I was half asleep at the time so I might have heard it wrong.

Jonathan Liew article: only now is football beginning to wake up to the stench of its money. And not a single mention of us. Not one! What the heck is going on? I feel hurt and ignored.
I found that so unlikely that I actually read The Guardian (for the first time for a long while) and damned if you're not correct. I kept looking for the odd little sly dig but it seems he's forgotten all about us. At least now we know what it takes...

Amazing how the myth about us getting favourable decisions is being pushed by the media the week before the derby eh?

Won’t make any difference when you have Oliver in charge for the Derby! A bent rag twat who can’t wait to blow for a pen against us but refuse to even entertain a cast iron pen for us.

Just got to do what we did in the last derby keep them out of our pen area.

I’m very concerned about the blues who are still listening to Gutterbrush FM. I sacked it off in Feb 2020 and I’ve never felt calmer about football.
Just out of interest, what do you listen to now?

"Outside the building, there is already some talk about Liverpool's quadruple chances this season - but there won't be anyone speaking about that inside the club," said BBC football expert Lawro.

Weird to talk up a quadruple, when amongst other reasons, they're not even top of the league. Their delusion truly knows no bounds.

Ffs, just watching SSN, talking about the Ownership of Chelsea and this smarmy young tosser called Ben Peppi who is apparently a “Sports branding expert” comes on and says “the flip side of that is the ownership of Newcastle, Manchester City”. The media attack on us is non stop, disgraceful. Just looked him up, he’s a rag, quelle surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.