Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
To say nothing of neville trying to downplay dangerous play. Not worth a booking even!?!

They say about the black hand of madrid and how they had the Spanish referees in their pockets? What's this, red privilege?
I'm sure I remember him calling for a sending off for Aymeric Laporte not too long ago. I think it was in the final against Spurs. The " offence " by Aymeric Laporte seemed like a friendly tap in comparison.

To say nothing of neville trying to downplay dangerous play. Not worth a booking even!?!

They say about the black hand of madrid and how they had the Spanish referees in their pockets? What's this, red privilege?
The " history twins " have been given these decisions consistently for decades. I remember when seven minutes was added to the game against Sheffield Wednesday and United "won" their first title for nearly thirty years. They did that with a side that cost a fortune, yet was " Earned not Bought " with a player holding on to the Wednesday goalkeeper for the necessary goal. Their last F.A cup was achieved in a similar fashion to this Caraboa cup for Liverpool. Both finals were similar too, with the results being decided by dubious decisions from the officials.

Football-wise, very little although I try to catch the Monday Night Club on BBC 5Live.
Thats the trouble, I like to hear whats going on in the football world & to be honest as poor as it is Talk Shite seems to be the only option?

Suspect it is to do with the UAE abstention in the UN vote the other day - which frankly, was disgraceful.
City are not owned by the UAE and never have been. Sheikh Mansour has a ceremonial role with no executive decision-making powers. City are owned by Sheikh Mansour, a Chinese consortium, and US-based Silverlake. Our ownership model has been scrutinised by dozens of lawyers, scores of accountants, and Judges. Not even UEFA accused us of being "state owned." Jack Pitt-Brooke is either a moron or has a malicious motive.

Thats the trouble, I like to hear whats going on in the football world & to be honest as poor as it is Talk Shite seems to be the only option?
Talking of which has anybody had problems with the MUEN lately? Only go on it normally to read the latest news about m/c and occasionally visit the football section. But it seems it’s stuck in a time warp because all that’s on there is our game against Fulham weeks ago.

All the media on the handball and absolutely nothing on this, he was not even carded, ref even gave the advantage to Dippers laughably but England on Var who is their pet and did not bring this awful tackle to the refs attention and who is suspiciously involved in the majority of their/own games in the last 6 weeks.

It was the same in the earlier cup games. Against Leicester in the Caraboa cup, they should have had a player sent off early. Then against Cardiff another of their players should have been sent off and a penalty given to Cardiff. These decisions would have swung the games in favour of the opposition " Momentum" is easily maintained when the officials can be relied upon when the going gets tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.