Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have "pretty strong links" to UAE, not sure if you're aware.

Our owners position in the UAE government will mean he had a significant role in the decision to abstain from a vote. The vote was on whether to condemn Russia and ask them to stop attacking Ukraine. They abstained from that. That is disgraceful.

Tell me what intelligent response you would have gone back with and it will give me an example of why he turned his replies from tribal idiots.
This country gives millions in foreign aid to India every year. A country that also abstained and can afford to involve itself in its own space programme, but you don't hear many objecting to that lunacy.

Our owners position in the UAE government will mean he had a significant role in the decision to abstain from a vote. The vote was on whether to condemn Russia and ask them to stop attacking Ukraine. They abstained from that. That is disgraceful.

Tell me what intelligent response you would have gone back with and it will give me an example of why he turned his replies from tribal idiots.
In fairness, you don't know what role Sheikh Mansour himself had in it. Or whether it would have ultimately made a difference, if he was against the decision those above him made(multiple higher ranked royal family members in more important/prominent government roles).

Lets just stick to showing our disapproval of the decision itself and influence things that way, rather than pointing fingers without any real knowledge.

That is what I have been wondering. I thought it wasn't handball by the defender if it was accidental? Plus it hit the "t-shirt" area. It seems commentators are always outraged whenever City get a decision, yet not a word watching the favouritism clearly shown to the " history twins".
What’s the difference between the West Ham equaliser two weeks ago and Rodri’s? There was hardly a comment on Dawson’s hand ball goal but we’re still discussing Saturday’s incident three days later, it’s agenda driven

1646133638324.jpeg

You'll find most owners have "pretty strong links" to their state/government as billionaires tend to

The rest of your post is pure conjecture

What’s the difference between the West Ham equaliser two weeks ago and Rodri’s? There was hardly a comment on Dawson’s hand ball goal but we’re still discussing Saturday’s incident three days later, it’s agenda driven

View attachment 37573
West Ham arent a danger to the cult

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.