Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the media on the handball and absolutely nothing on this, he was not even carded, ref even gave the advantage to Dippers laughably but England on Var who is their pet and did not bring this awful tackle to the refs attention and who is suspiciously involved in the majority of their/own games in the last 6 weeks.

Absolutely. It's as if whenever City get the odd decision It's used as a smokescreen to hide what is really going on. All this hype about them doing a clean sweep. They have had similar decisions to the one in the final in previous rounds of the Caraboa and the F.A Cup and the games against City, Villa and Crystal Palace in the league. Without the decisions swinging games in their favour they could have been out of the reckoning already.

Waiting for Bebe/Macari/Milne etc to be wheeled out this week to do our teamtalk for us.

As Delia would say 'Let's be havin' you, hic'

FFS, this is getting more and more silly by the day.

Right! I want you to contain your laugther, if you can?

Dan is a very clever Man. See below.

View attachment 37545

My main teaching and research interests are in the finance, economics, and governance of professional team sports. My PhD focused on measuring financial and sporting performance in English professional football. I regularly present at major international sport business conferences and have a number of peer-reviewed publications in the sport business field that focus on various aspects of sport finance. I also contribute to numerous media pieces discussing the finances of football with local, national, and international media outlets including corporations such as the BBC and Sky News.

Finance guru: Newcastle 'worried' about being lumped in with Man City as two statements issued​

Newcastle United are “worried” they are being lumped in with Man City when it comes to suspicions about financial misconduct.

So says finance expert Doctor Dan Plumley, speaking exclusively to Football Insider about recent statements from Newcastle’s top executives.

'State owned city got off uefa charges because they were time barred.' ? Thought they were all rejected. "Doctor' Dan seems a bit of a liar.

Even Lawro's on the case now

"Manchester City got away with one on Saturday at Goodison Park. I just don't understand how VAR could have taken a look at Rodri's handball and not awarded a penalty to Everton."

It was very close but once the ref doesn't give it, VAR are going to have difficulty over-ruling it because of the handball rules. And anyway there's an offside in the build-up that VAR would have probably found.

VAR is equally bad for everyone.
That is what I have been wondering. I thought it wasn't handball by the defender if it was accidental? Plus it hit the "t-shirt" area. It seems commentators are always outraged whenever City get a decision, yet not a word watching the favouritism clearly shown to the " history twins".

Weird to talk up a quadruple, when amongst other reasons, they're not even top of the league. Their delusion truly knows no bounds.
This is classic Raggery. They used to talk of the 'double' before they'd even got their hands on the first 'un! And, of course, the RDAHNeedya stoke it up and inflate it! I will have a ready supply of AA batteries for the remote so when Klippity, Hendo, or another scarlet clad Dipperistic cheerleader appears it's ZAP!

Seems you are correct. Elliot being written to. Timings, sp, being reminded ded of responsibilities. Sky showing Keita incident on non stop loop and slaagging var for ruining the game
I didn't see anything on twitter. I have seen more recently something on here about the spitting incident and the player being " reminded of his responsibilities" what is that about? Almost as though the media couldn't ignore it but chose to spin it instead. What are the F.A going to do? What about bringing the game in to disrepute? What is Timings and sp? I'm not being funny, just wondering? As for VAR ruining the game, it could be a good thing if it was applied correctly and fairly.

What does that have to do with the club?

It's a cheap shot from JPB, using a person's suffering as a way of getting a few likes and retweets. Oh and notice how he turned the replies off. Shithouse
We have "pretty strong links" to UAE, not sure if you're aware.

Our owners position in the UAE government will mean he had a significant role in the decision to abstain from a vote. The vote was on whether to condemn Russia and ask them to stop attacking Ukraine. They abstained from that. That is disgraceful.

Tell me what intelligent response you would have gone back with and it will give me an example of why he turned his replies from tribal idiots.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.