Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I hadn't seen your previous reply. If he wants every club to sell at least 51% of its shares to fan run groups I'd say to him, go on Miguel, tell us all in detail how that would work then. It would generate 10,000 questions about how this model would actually operate in the real world.

If it’s fan owned & the fans cause the death of other supporters in a European cup final….what happens?

All this fawning over CR‘s hat-trick just shows how fickle the media are, he has been useless for three months and then, at the age of 37, has a good day. Well I am 30 years older than him and can claim a similar performance record, but the local press don’t seem interested that I mowed the lawn.
If their business model of taking money out of the club is the correct one, surely ours of investing back in it is even better?

The notion that united’s business model is good for anyone other than the Glazers and the likes of Woodward is utterly comical. Their performance in the league for the last nine years through the prism of the money they generate (and have spent) is irrefutable proof of that.

To any sane, rational and objective observer their business model is undeniably wank - as the mass disposal of players this coming summer will suitably demonstrate. Their lack of foresight and planning is comical. The shambolic replacement of Ferguson, the subsequent succession of managers, the number of failed big name signings, the state of the stadium, the disharmony in the dressing room, the (relative) lack of success on the pitch all stridently support this.

Stone (once again) marks himself as an utter fool for implicitly endorsing that ‘thought’. The bloke is an absolute fucking clown.
its quite good for us

Sorry, I hadn't seen your previous reply. If he wants every club to sell at least 51% of its shares to fan run groups I'd say to him, go on Miguel, tell us all in detail how that would work then. It would generate 10,000 questions about how this model would actually operate in the real world.
From experience, 99 is usually enough to shut most clubs up and get things swept under the carpet

Irony of him being paid by the state broadcaster to spout his shite is lost on him.
It is dishonest for the BBC to give Delaney a platform without pointing out that he actually works for a Russian Oligarch and former KGB agent (Lebdev) with close links to Putin. Perhaps the media ownership in this country needs a bit of a re-set. You couldn't make this stuff up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.