Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he go into specific details of how this reset would be achieved or was he just issuing soundbites ? Does he want us to go back to the local scrap metal dealer owning their local club ? Is it back to the days of Swales, Ken Bates, Louis Edwards etc that he advocates ?
What splendid memories this evokes! And by heck, didn't they all look bonny lined up in their blazers with the club badges, all full of their own self-importance?! Halcyon days indeed!

(..as the Old Man would often say when seeing these crooks preening on tv or in the press - 'I wouldn't trust those bl**ders as far as I could throw them.. they're all bent as nine bob notes')

Agreed mate. And if he’s looking at Germany, it’s hardly the best advert for a competitive league is it?
He was rabbiting on about preventing future ‘Macclesfields’ etc. but I think we know that’s not his real agenda.
Macc won their league and got promoted yesterday.

What’s the point of Twitter if you get banned for calling somebody a ****?? The place is fucking full of them so how are you supposed to not call them one?
Meh! Looks like I’m sticking to BM.
As far as I can tell, being called a **** is a mark of esteem and worn as a badge of honour on here.

If it happens to you............cherish it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.