Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he go into specific details of how this reset would be achieved or was he just issuing soundbites ? Does he want us to go back to the local scrap metal dealer owning their local club ? Is it back to the days of Swales, Ken Bates, Louis Edwards etc that he advocates ?
Lol, quite. As I said in another reply I actually had no appetite to listen to the whole thing as our womens match was on, so I’m honestly not sure. iirc was talking about fan owned clubs at some point, but he made me switch off in more ways than one.

What’s the point of Twitter if you get banned for calling somebody a ****?? The place is fucking full of them so how are you supposed to not call them one?
Meh! Looks like I’m sticking to BM.
Welcome back to the Cuntery

:)

Did he go into specific details of how this reset would be achieved or was he just issuing soundbites ? Does he want us to go back to the local scrap metal dealer owning their local club ? Is it back to the days of Swales, Ken Bates, Louis Edwards etc that he advocates ?
He doesn’t advocate anything, any solution. His tiny brain isn’t remotely capable.

Lol, quite. As I said in another reply I actually had no appetite to listen to the whole thing as our womens match was on, so I’m honestly not sure. iirc was talking about fan owned clubs at some point, but he made me switch off in more ways than one.
Sorry, I hadn't seen your previous reply. If he wants every club to sell at least 51% of its shares to fan run groups I'd say to him, go on Miguel, tell us all in detail how that would work then. It would generate 10,000 questions about how this model would actually operate in the real world.

Sorry, I hadn't seen your previous reply. If he wants every club to sell at least 51% of its shares to fan run groups I'd say to him, go on Miguel, tell us all in detail how that would work then. It would generate 10,000 questions about how this model would actually operate in the real world.
Agreed mate. And if he’s looking at Germany, it’s hardly the best advert for a competitive league is it?
He was rabbiting on about preventing future ‘Macclesfields’ etc. but I think we know that’s not his real agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.