Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see deloony was making a tit of himself again trying to be a clever **** asking Eddie Howe about the Newcastle owners!
Eddie Howe just left him hanging by saying he's here to talk about football.

Seriously though, if deloony is that upset and it affects him so much he needs to drop being a shite journalist embarrassing himself on a regular basis and try and get a job with amnesty International and take his casual racism and hatred of anyone who isn't white there and see how he gets on.

The fuckin nobhead.

I see deloony was making a tit of himself again trying to be a clever **** asking Eddie Howe about the Newcastle owners!
Eddie Howe just left him hanging by saying he's here to talk about football.

Seriously though, if deloony is that upset and it affects him so much he needs to drop being a shite journalist embarrassing himself on a regular basis and try and get a job with amnesty International and take his casual racism and hatred of anyone who isn't white there and see how he gets on.

The fuckin nobhead.
Happy to take blood money though, the father of the owner of the Independent is a Russian Oligarch . So its not that hard to work out where his money has come from.

Oh do fuck off Robbie - had no qualms stealing a living off us for 3 years

"It’s an inconvenient truth, and the club’s supporters have long known it, but it has suited them to ignore it, just as Newcastle fans, Manchester City fans, Paris Saint-Germain fans, and fans the world over ignore the fact their clubs are owned by Oligarchs, states with human rights questions, or vulture capitalists."

Yes, vulture capitalists are exactly what FSG, and may other US owners of PL clubs are, but no mention of them by name. Twat
Can you imagine the squealing from fans if every club that received transfer fees off Chelsea were told to return the money.

I quite like the media making a big thing about the latest man united great hopes for the future.

The tears will still taste delicious in a few seasons,when the wonder kids turn out to be not so wonderful.

Remember clearly, James Wilson being brought on as substitute for United a few years ago - commentator on 5 Live that evening said " I genuinely think that this lad will go on to be come England's all time record scorer"........... I've just googled him to discover he's now plying his trade at Port Vale after spells at Aberdeen and Salford City. Not aware of any goals for England yet. He might need to get a wriggle on there

Who was it in his biography had a chapter about football chairmen/directors that was just a blank page? Cloughie? Joseph Holt has dimmed the memories somewhat these days.
Yes I had that book and although I treasured it, it vanished over the years. It had a photo of the ground of a fictional football ground before the implementing of the ground improvement scheme, showing a rubbish tip with a set of step ladders prominent. Then there was another pic after the great improvement scheme Exactly the same pic although with just two St's of goals added.
Len's attitude to the powers that be was like Cloughie's and both never got the credit their abilities deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.