Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, this issue is to do with Parliament mentioning City. The media are merely reporting what Chris Bryant said, parts of which seem seated in a deep rooted hatred of Manchester City Football Club.

I'm struggling to see what City or its owner have done here? SM is trying to end a damaging 11 year war by diplomacy, as nothing else seems to have worked.

Russia will come out of the war with Ukraine, damaged & weakened, so it seems an opportune time for it to be pointed out that without Russian support, he's literally got nowhere else to go.

But again, I'm struggling to see what this has got to do with Manchester City Football Club? \0/
At the end of the day, he’s done nothing to sanction him for and the U.K. government aren’t likely to sever relations with the UAE any time soon due to oil need.

To be honest, this issue is to do with Parliament mentioning City. The media are merely reporting what Chris Bryant said, parts of which seem seated in a deep rooted hatred of Manchester City Football Club.

I'm struggling to see what City or its owner have done here? SM is trying to end a damaging 11 year war by diplomacy, as nothing else seems to have worked.

Russia will come out of the war with Ukraine, damaged & weakened, so it seems an opportune time for it to be pointed out that without Russian support, he's literally got nowhere else to go.

But again, I'm struggling to see what this has got to do with Manchester City Football Club? \0/
Parliament didn't mention us, it's one MP who seems to need to keep himself relevant at all times, regardless of previous stances. A hypocrite of the highest order.

You know why !! Nobody gives a toss about Yemen. Its miles away, most people don't know where it is and nobody is white. Why should we care......?
Sad but very true. Prince William summed this up by saying Europe aren't used to seeing white nations caught up in conflicts like the Russian/Ukraine war.

That's the reality & nothing the West has done has stopped the 11 year Syrian war. Surely diplomacy must be given a chance, so again why is Bryant attacking City?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.