Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how he's trying to use the word cartel sarcastically. Like, the cartel of football is just something City fans made up. It's like being called deluded by one of the most deluded Liverpool fans.

You're so woke Panja...No Reeeeally. ;)

Edit: I know he's Nick Harris' friend but does he read the forum too? The last comment is a bit wasted if not. I love that most of the whatsapp group do read the forum though.

Last edited:
I love how much our success irks Tariq Panja. He’s obsessed with us.

Cathal Ely

@CathalEly

·
16m

Replying to
@tariqpanja
Underdog story After spending about a billion quid and cooking the fuck outta the books in the process. Definitely no underdog story. Leicester City on the other hand, that's an underdog story

Maybe somebody on twitter can tell Cathal how LCFC failed ffp to get promoted and then bought off the punishment for 3.1m.

Know nothing wankers

Nothing new. Just a rehash of claims already dismissed as not true at CAS.

Can't quite bring themselves to admit CAS dismissed every claim of sponsorship collusion.

So the Norwegian fella was correct.

Haven't read it(skim read looking for anything new), anybody see any reason to believe these German cunts aren't telling fairy tales again?

"Trust us, this is proof this time, everything we say is as it was"

Someone needs to investigate that whole publication and the people that work there and look for links to Qatar. Of all the deals and links in football the Qatari's have(far outweighing the UAE's), no "important research" seems to have been done into their connected parties. Also, there Bayern are, still taking millions from Qatar Airways every year. Sore about the prospect of another of the Bundesliga's biggest stars heading to the PL with Manchester City perhaps? What a funny set of co-incidences.

This has been timed for maximum impact but by doing so, they are proving the clear and organised attack allegations. Kind of an own goal on their credibility.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.