Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The story is dropping like a stone on the Daily United website. Near the bottom of the page now. They must be tired of the rehashed story as well, bar featuring it. It’s run out of fuel again. Nowhere near as many comments as there used to be from rival fans. Many comments from City fans noting there’s a big game this weekend. It will die a death over the next couple of days.
Yep. While it's been re-tweeted by the usual suspects and reported by the BBC, I've noticed that there aren't anywhere near as many comments on Twitter as there were previously when all this was brought up. Sure, you're always going to get some opposition fans spouting off but it doesn't seem to have anywhere as much traction as the previous Der Spackel hatchet job on us that led to charges being brought by UEFA, etc. Even a Villa fan (and Villa fans aren't exactly our mates these days) said "I'm not a City fan but these stories always seem to come up when they have a big game to play"!

Had a conversation with a dipper tonight at a event and he started bleating on about our cheating, blah blah blah and he knew everything inside out. I said if we are talking about cheating let’s talk about your computer hacking to which he had no knowledge whatsoever. Funny that. Even funnier despite travelling all over Europe to watch them he had no knowl edge of the carnage they cause wherever they go. Conversation ended pretty sharpish.
Only pretty sharpish? You could've ended it immediately by sparking the **** out!

Look at it as tomorrow's chip paper
But it wont stop. Some of the titles just use tribalism to make money but there are a number of journalists who really believe this free-world nonsense and will be driving this continually.

You would think so, but I remember at the time some of our German friends on here saying that DS was no friend of Bayern, having exposed some of their goings-on.

Not sure there are any links between NYT and DS other than Panja/Winterbach, of course. So maybe my association chain should be UEFA/PL > Liverpool > NYT > Panja > Winterbach > DS.
I think that assumption was greatly exaggerated. Sure, I think they published articles that were critical of Bayern at some point, but Martin Samuel has run articles that are critical of us in the past too. However, when you go back to the Der Spackel articles about City in 2018, one of them uses quotes from that tax-dodging jailbird **** Uli Hoeness to back up their anti-City stance. If they hated Bayern as much as some claim, they'd never do that.

Who we playing next 3 games?
Roan please fuck off to Moscow, you'd make a good replacement for Peskov you pathetic little red top shill, digging up a totally discredited publication.
Why don't you dig and find out who's paying them you toad?

We need to plaster this shite all over our dressing room walls on Sunday and create a total siege mentality.

Last edited:
The greatest danger to football isn't owners like ours or the saudis at Newcaste. Its the Americans. No question they will get control of our game eventually and turn it into shit. Just like they've done with all other sports they control e.g. F1. Even going as far as manufacturing a 'result' on the last lap of the season... what a load of shit.
I’ve been banging that drum for years now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.