Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddd. I thought this ship had sank. Fuck me. Raise the titanic.

I think that assumption was greatly exaggerated. Sure, I think they published articles that were critical of Bayern at some point, but Martin Samuel has run articles that are critical of us in the past too. However, when you go back to the Der Spackel articles about City in 2018, one of them uses quotes from that tax-dodging jailbird **** Uli Hoeness to back up their anti-City stance. If they hated Bayern as much as some claim, they'd never do that.
Yeah it's like believing the Daily Mail don't like the rags because of a couple of critical articles. I'm not buying it that it's much different than it is over here, they are the German rags and pandered to as such.

Plus, Bluemoon's reactions gets more media attention than we realise IMO. It wont be long before we have paid shills pretending to be City fans, trying to sway opinions into treating stuff like this as gospel. ;) (whatsapp group rabin reference but half serious, I wouldn't put it past them if they get desperate)

Last edited:
The point is Marv that while it may never stop, fewer and fewer people are arsed about it.
I accept that. it's blatant smear and it shows that the so called investigative journalism is dead. They are well and truly used. Der Spiegel targets the big spending Arab club. The Guardian, Times etc repeat it all. Meanwhile no one asks questions of the cartel, how convenient. I get all that but nevertheless the political winds have changed and attacking anyone identifiable as a rogue state is relatively straightforward. I've been signposting this for weeks.

I think your average Leeds, Sunderland, Forest fan will see this for what it is but the Premier League and the authorities will be more 'activist' than they were before.

Yeah it's like believing the Daily Mail don't like the rags because of a couple of critical articles. I'm not buying it that it's much different than it is over here, they are the German rags and pandered to as such.

Plus, Bluemoon's reactions gets more media attention than we realise IMO. It wont be long before we have paid shills pretending to be City fans, trying to sway opinions into treating stuff like this as gospel. ;) (whatsapp group rabin reference but half serious)
I'm beginning to think there already is one, he's in the https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/...venues-of-£569-8m-£2-4m-profit-p-2395.296944/ thread right now.

Martyn Ziegler, Chief Sports Reporter|Matt Dickinson, Chief Sports Writer

September 21 2019, 12:01am, The Times

Liverpool paid a £1 million settlement to Manchester City after their Premier League rivals made a complaint that their scouting system had been hacked into.
The confidential settlement took place in September 2013 after it was reported that City had employed computer-espionage experts to see if the system had been spied on.
The scandal would appear to be the biggest incident of alleged misbehaviour by one top-flight club to another in the Premier League’s history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.