Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's easy for me

Win every game in the next 10 days & it will get a whole lot better

We will never stop these cnts trying to destable our club or trying to get our owners to leave we must stand tall & let the club deal with it all

Win the next 3 games & it will be fireworks for the horrible twa..!!!

BLUEMOON!!!

Where does it all end though Tolm? It’s relentless and the timing is so fucking orchestrated. When do we actually start fighting back, after years of trying to kill everyone with kindness?

I know it doesn't feel like it to us, but the Club knows exactly who the enemies are.

I would take great heart that despite all the lies and shite thrown our way, we continue to win, we continue to evolve, we continue to upset.

That tells me the people at the club are fighting back every day of the week and have been successful in doing so, certainly in terms of why they continue to come after us.

I turned off at 10 because I knew Jordan would have his little acorn hard over this.
I've put a cheesy french pop station on as it's less embarrassing from the shit Jordan is preaching.

Shite said for "balance" City have said it's part of destabilising campaign which has started two days before a big game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.