Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
can manchester city leak the information about the hacking of our accounts that liverpool football club did
why on earth did we settle out of court and let them walk away ? you knew that old news yesterday was coming from them in trying to unsettle us before the game at the weekend

how on earth that sort of thing just gets binned and forgotten by the media but the same old crap keeps being written on the eve of a big couple of weeks for manchester city ? that crime by liverpool should have been major news and punished rightly by the premier league and the police

Anyone got access to the Delooney article in the Independent? Its behind a paywall

I'm sure its a gem, i can tell by the headline on twitter
"They're the opposite of each other which is why the despise eachother"
No doubt trying to claim how organic and wonderful Liverpool are, building this squad through the youth academy and the odd £200k bargain spotted from the lower leagues

Its not behind a paywall, but it basically is a scouse have tried to do all the right things and would be winning it all every year but are frustrated by a team funded by a state who have stolen their period of greatness.

Add a swipe that Pep is a mard arse and bad loser, and that Sterling only came for the cash blah blah, I stopped reading after the last bit

Sky special on the big game live from the Etihad. No guesses on who's getting all the praise. Danny Mills and Stuart Downing, underwhelmed.

Its not behind a paywall, but it basically is a scouse have tried to do all the right things and would be winning it all every year but are frustrated by a team funded by a state who have stolen their period of greatness.

Add a swipe that Pep is a mard arse and bad loser, and that Sterling only came for the cash blah blah, I stopped reading after the last bit
Thats the real reason why Liverpool and the red tinted media are obsessed with us.
They're so bitter we exist at the minute when they've got a good team and manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.