Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
i always assumed these slime balls got the red carpet treatment then stuck the boot in. What do we lose if we give them fuck all, make them pay for everything that’s not a contractual obligation. Make the cunts park a mile from the ground or use the metro.
We don't want those canutes on, the metros bad enough on matchday as it is!

My point was more that they've been delving in our books for years now. If they had found anything that big, they'd have charged us before now
Exactly. If you knew someone who had been doing the same thing for 3years with no result, you could probably rightly accuse them of being obsessive.

So Simon Stone was knocked back by Pep when asked about Der Spiegels rehashes. Not going to spend a minute talking about it, he said. So Stone still leads with it of all the things brought up in the presser. He does put up our point of view after saying it creates more issues for us. Things like this just go on and on. No doubt the comment pieces in the weekend papers will continue. Harris is probably trying to get a hit piece into the Sunday Mail. Aren't other fans bored of all this? I couldn't imagine reading piece after piece on a scouse club hacking our database for example. I'm with Martin Samuel, what does it matter how much an owner puts into his club as long as it's not a loan?

The contents of the latest DS stuff may be old ground, not the problem, the problem for Manchester City is this has very cynically been dropped on practically the eve of our most important period of the season. Specifically on a Thursday, so Pep will face questions on the Friday no doubt. It's clear and designed to cause as much damage as possible.

How City go about addressing this I've no idea, but they will be concerned at how often this will continue to happen.
It is a deliberate smear campaign and it is being orchestrated. The worst thing is that a significant number of sports journalists know this but have declined to write the story (even though the full story is a much stronger one than the Der Spiegel smear). Martin Samuel is the only one who has had the balls to call it out.

The contents of the latest DS stuff may be old ground, not the problem, the problem for Manchester City is this has very cynically been dropped on practically the eve of our most important period of the season. Specifically on a Thursday, so Pep will face questions on the Friday no doubt. It's clear and designed to cause as much damage as possible.

How City go about addressing this I've no idea, but they will be concerned at how often this will continue to happen.
I think it will end when pep leaves. It will be continuous until then. Maybe if pep stayed another five years they would get bored of it like everyone else might.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.