Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where was the moral outrage from the Scousers when they wanted Dubai to buy Liverpool FC?

1649437431640.jpeg

1649437513263.jpeg

1649437580501.jpeg

At least we can agree on one thing with the Scouser.

1649437840925.jpeg

The Premier League cannot concoct something, as it would be taken apart by any decent lawyer.

That's not to say we don't get a token punishment of some sorts.
What a fine, certainly not taking away points or trophies now i wouldn't have thought?

The only thing that would really punish us is a transfer ban and it really wouldn't surprise me if they and their cronies conspire to give us a one year ban to stop us buying Haaland!

What a fine, certainly not taking away points or trophies now i wouldn't have thought?

The only thing that would really punish us is a transfer ban and it really wouldn't surprise me if they and their cronies conspire to give us a one year ban to stop us buying Haaland!
I don't think it wouldn't have taken them this long to find something that would allow them to impose that kind of sanction

I don't think it wouldn't have taken them this long to find something that would allow them to impose that kind of sanction
I hope not mate but if the PL are being driven by the red clubs on this, will a fine suffice?

Chelsea got a transfer ban for signing under-age players, if that's something they have on us it might be the way they go.

My mate works at old toilet big blue,he’s plastered all round the ground at the minute,massive picture above the megastore,he’s bin there a few years never laughed so much
Taylor Harwood-Bellis’ dad used to host in one of their lounges!
Loads of blues work part time in hospitality /catering or as stewards there and likewise we have loads of them working at ours on a matchday. Seen stewards laughing into their hands when we conceded not long ago

I hope not mate but if the PL are being driven by the red clubs on this, will a fine suffice?

Chelsea got a transfer ban for signing under-age players, if that's something they have on us it might be the way they go.
My point was more that they've been delving in our books for years now. If they had found anything that big, they'd have charged us before now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.