Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
He may be right, in the fact that people who work for or who have previously worked for City have no allegiance like us fans, so they do a day job and don’t give a fuck if the club gets rubbished.
i‘ve assumed that for a long time.

I know one who works on the medical side at City who's a season ticket holder at the swamp. She's a great girl but she's a rag.

Rob Harris should change his name to Billy No Mates.

TBF to Harris1, the……(fill in as appropriat)

He has got mates.

His fellow Shill WhatsApp group members, and a percentage of Liverpool, United, and Arsenal fans. But they aren’t really his mates, they only follow him on social media, making Harris think he’s still relevant, when in reality he isn’t, just like his Bro, Harris2.

Don't often disagree with you, but I can't believe that. It would have been difficult for them not to have some sort of sanction for non-cooperation with a governing body, or every Tom, Dick and Harry would be doing it.

I agree with that in principle - if memory serves, the club's lack of assistance was a breach of the T&C, even if CAS had fired the shot at UEFA over the leaks.
They had to impose a fine for a clear breach, and the value was clearly set based on City being a big cheese and penalty. I expect that the opinion would be that cost should reflect wealth (as it does in fines for e.g. managers).

Wilful ignorance, I believe they call it. There seems to be an audience for it, he likes his pats on the head from Liverpool fans and United fans.

Possibly. I just cannot square the logic in someone claiming to deal in this area deliberately ignoring the facts. It's bizarre.

screenshot_2022-04-08-16-34-14-226_com-android-chrome-jpg.39894
Just like his brother Rolf lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.