Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
They mentioned the offside on ref watch this morning and said the use of thicker lines have help in people accepting the offside decisions
Help me out here but if you are measured to be 2cm offside with thin lines wouldn't you still be offside by 2cm if they draw thicker lines ?

Made the mistake of listening to the Totally Football podcast with James Richardson, Daniel Story and a couple of other people I've never heard of. No mention of our incredibly marginal offside goal, no mention of potential redcards, no mention of even the first 2 goals. The majority of the discussion was about Pep and Klopps handshake at the end of the game.

That's what we're dealing with in England, football journalists with pretty much no interest in actual football, they are just there for the soap opera. It's embarrassing.

Do VAR have access to the same software Wio uses on Sky to move players around on the screen when attempting to analyse actions??
Would be v easy to manipulate images with that
Makes you wonder…

When are we expecting the der Spiegel piece on Mansour shooting Bambi to drop? Thursday afternoon again?
Arghhhhhh, FFS, It wasnt Bambi that was shot. Why do people keep quoting this as it DIDN'T happen.
It was Bambis mum that got killed ..........
and later served with a red currant sauce, roast potatoes and broccoli stems.

OK I made the last bit up but it was bambis mum.

Made the mistake of listening to the Totally Football podcast with James Richardson, Daniel Story and a couple of other people I've never heard of. No mention of our incredibly marginal offside goal, no mention of potential redcards, no mention of even the first 2 goals. The majority of the discussion was about Pep and Klopps handshake at the end of the game.

That's what we're dealing with in England, football journalists with pretty much no interest in actual football, they are just there for the soap opera. It's embarrassing.
Thanks for that; I normally listen to at least parts of that podcast too, but in this case I’ll give it a swerve.

Arghhhhhh, FFS, It wasnt Bambi that was shot. Why do people keep quoting this as it DIDN'T happen.

Do you mean that Eddie Tudor - Pole was lying through the medium of music?

Quality rant fella .........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.