Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The failed club owner comments. Stick to selling sh*t phones, you Cockney market stall Wide Boy.

What would you know Jordan you clueless c*nt! You haven't got a clue what the contract discussions and negotiations are.

Another City hater, given free hate-time on Talk Shite!

Simon Jordan has insisted that the only reason Erling Haaland would choose Manchester City over Real Madrid is the money he would get at the Etihad.​

Real Madrid are also interested but Manchester City are in pole position and Jordan insisted money is the sole reason why Haaland would choose a move to the Etihad over the Bernabeu.

He stressed that the money Manchester City are prepared to splash on the Norwegian is ridiculous but believes that is the reason why he would consider joining them.

“He is going to go and get a million pounds a week and Manchester City are going to be disgusting enough to pay it.

“It’s grotesque.

In that case it's only going to take Haaland a year to earn what you lost after buying, investing, and losing your money as the ex-owner of Palace.
Bet he doesn't get anywhere near that wage :)

Does that Spitting Image puppet lookalike Jordan have no shame at all?
How has he not had his ears bit off yet?

Don’t forget the £200 fuel allowance now he’s an Octogenarian.
He's entitled to these benefits but heis not forced to accept them.
Only within Greater Manchester if you pay a tenner.
That must be new since l had a Greater Manchester address. I don't remember paying anything at all for my Manchester card or its replacement. It used to take me from Wilmslow into town and on to Walkden and even almost into Souhport. Used it regularly on the express bus to Rawtenstall. It had a very generous interpretation of Greater Manchester and the current Manchester Wayfarer is good value too.
For single trips for £10.05 l can get a train from Congleton, Holmes Chapel or Northwich into town, tram to beyond Etihad for quiet drink and bus back to ground, bus or tram back to Piccadilly. I also takes you well beyond the GM boundaries in other directions.

He's entitled to these benefits but heis not forced to accept them.
That must be new since l had a Greater Manchester address. I don't remember paying anything at all for my Manchester card or its replacement. It used to take me from Wilmslow into town and on to Walkden and even almost into Souhport. Used it regularly on the express bus to Rawtenstall. It had a very generous interpretation of Greater Manchester and the current Manchester Wayfarer is good value too.
For single trips for £10.05 l can get a train from Congleton, Holmes Chapel or Northwich into town, tram to beyond Etihad for quiet drink and bus back to ground, bus or tram back to Piccadilly. I also takes you well beyond the GM boundaries in other directions.
Came in just before covid mate.

The failed club owner comments. Stick to selling sh*t phones, you Cockney market stall Wide Boy.

What would you know Jordan you clueless c*nt! You haven't got a clue what the contract discussions and negotiations are.

Another City hater, given free hate-time on Talk Shite!

Simon Jordan has insisted that the only reason Erling Haaland would choose Manchester City over Real Madrid is the money he would get at the Etihad.​

Real Madrid are also interested but Manchester City are in pole position and Jordan insisted money is the sole reason why Haaland would choose a move to the Etihad over the Bernabeu.

He stressed that the money Manchester City are prepared to splash on the Norwegian is ridiculous but believes that is the reason why he would consider joining them.

“He is going to go and get a million pounds a week and Manchester City are going to be disgusting enough to pay it.

“It’s grotesque.

In that case it's only going to take Haaland a year to earn what you lost after buying, investing, and losing your money as the ex-owner of Palace.
Slander at its finest. Madrid have been paying Bale millions a month for doing absolutely fuck all for years. Their wage bill, along with Barcas, must be astronomical. Trying to accuse City of offering higher wages than Real is laughable, he just says it to get bites from City fans and it works.

Last edited:
Slander at its finest. Madrid have been paying Bale millions a month for doing absolutely fuck all for years. Their wage bill, along with Barcas, must be astronomical. Trying to accuse of offering higher wages than Real is laughable, he just says it to get bites from City fans and it works.

He’s pandering to rags and dippers, no more no less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.