Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's it all over .....bring on the new season hopefully the Officials take a look at what was some great referring and VAR used as it should.
Maybe then the gutter press wil actually write something worth reading....oh I wish

Always regarded him as a WUM on 606...just saying things to provoke a reaction and get people ringing in.
The media couldn’t lose with Sterling could they

He takes one and scores then he should do as an experienced international

He takes one and misses then he gets mauled

He doesn’t take one and he’s a bottle job

"Manchester United and Man City". They can't help themselves, can they? Bitter bastards.

They're just WUM's, same as those tw@t's at Media City. I'm pretty sure they have bets amongst themselves as to who can cause the greatest outrage amongst City fans with their snide headlines and cheap shot hack jobs.

Listening to BBC last night (all available on I player/BBC Sport) it annoys me how sycophantic all of them are. They just cannot bring themselves forward enough to go out and criticise. All holding back. They won't say that the game was there for the taking, when we all know that it was!
They must have seen that Emperor Southgate is completely naked! Oh well; best not to start rocking the boat.

Listening to BBC last night (all available on I player/BBC Sport) it annoys me how sycophantic all of them are. They just cannot bring themselves forward enough to go out and criticise. All holding back. They won't say that the game was there for the taking, when we all know that it was!
They must have seen that Emperor Southgate is completely naked! Oh well; best not to start rocking the boat.
Give it to lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.