Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to BBC last night (all available on I player/BBC Sport) it annoys me how sycophantic all of them are. They just cannot bring themselves forward enough to go out and criticise. All holding back. They won't say that the game was there for the taking, when we all know that it was!
They must have seen that Emperor Southgate is completely naked! Oh well; best not to start rocking the boat.
Donna Summer did not have shot to save in extra time.

Last edited:
… but still people banging on about Marcus fucking Rashford! Not really the thread for it. As it’s in the main forum let’s keep the thread about City’s media coverage. Thanks.

Yeah I did say it was more for the United forum (or even off topic thinking about it). Apologies for keeping the conversation going, difficult not to when it’s in flow.

Yeah I did say it was more for the United forum (or even off topic thinking about it). Apologies for keeping the conversation going, difficult not to when it’s in flow.
No problem mate, have tidied it up now. Hopefully we can get back on topic.

Listening to BBC last night (all available on I player/BBC Sport) it annoys me how sycophantic all of them are. They just cannot bring themselves forward enough to go out and criticise. All holding back. They won't say that the game was there for the taking, when we all know that it was!
They must have seen that Emperor Southgate is completely naked! Oh well; best not to start rocking the boat.
Great post. The Emperor's New Clothes - nice parallel. "Mum, the Emperor's only wearing a waistcoat."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.